All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hamilton Starz! :)

35kkd3o.jpg

wwi4au.jpg

the strap is removable:
148kro.jpg

*just to let everyone know, we all got one- shoulder sports bras with the uniform. just figured I'd say that to avoid the whole sports bra drama ;)
I LOVEEEE THIS!!! The only thing that slightly bothers me is the how the gold back ground, behind HAMILTON isnt cut out... But I REALLLLLLY like this uniform.

Hamilton Starz! :)

35kkd3o.jpg

wwi4au.jpg

the strap is removable:

*just to let everyone know, we all got one- shoulder sports bras with the uniform. just figured I'd say that to avoid the whole sports bra drama ;)
303158_10150303297409624_132923074623_8054790_2053555846_n.jpg

the back sorta reminds me of world cup lol, but i actually adore the top of the uniform i just think the skirts a little distracting :p

I love the Hamilton Stars uniform (yes I am ignoring the obvious). I have always loved the combo of navy blue, gold, and white so having a uniform that is mostly white with those two accent colors looks perfect. I am not the biggest fan of the font on the front, but the rest looking so good makes up for it.

I also really really like the back of the FCA uniform. Can't wait to see Diamonds version of it.

I actually like the FCA uniform, the only part I would change is the sleeves. I don't like the rhinestones lines down the sides! Maybe one row instead of 3 would make it look better! :)

Back