All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ok, finally watched the video of Fierce lv 5 compete and I couldn't even get through it because their uniforms bothered me so much. Between the bedazzled butt (why do you want to draw attention there?!), tankini side (yes lets make cheer uniforms look like bathing suits. that will make us look like athletes...), and the fact that their "shorts" didnt even cover some crucial areas, I can't take it. Please put some clothing on this gym because no one can take a routine or skills seriously when all they can think about is sewing an additional 2 inches of fabric on their uniform to cover the booty cheeks!

OK people we are :deadhorse: GET OVER the fierce unis! They have been made and they are competing in them whether you like them personally or NOT! So move on with your lives! Its not like we haven't seen a revealing uni that we didn't think was acceptable before.

Thanks
I'm DONE.

Just because something's been talked about doesn't warrant a "GET OVER" them. Saying "they are competing in them whether you like them personally or NOT!" eliminates the point of Fierce Board. We have the physical ability to discuss things on here, so we do, it's kinda the point of the boards (along with the initial act of sharing the pictures/videos/news). It's posts like this that irk me more than the fact that people have been discussing them for a billion pages. Posts like these are generally made just to get shimmys, or to try and act like the person saying them is some new level head on the Fierce Board. There's nothing wrong with the discussion about the Fierce uniforms, so there's no reason for it to end if people still have something to say.

ETA: not to mention, the last post made about the Fierce uniforms directly was 3 pages prior to your post.

Just because something's been talked about doesn't warrant a "GET OVER" them. Saying "they are competing in them whether you like them personally or NOT!" eliminates the point of Fierce Board. We have the physical ability to discuss things on here, so we do, it's kinda the point of the boards (along with the initial act of sharing the pictures/videos/news). It's posts like this that irk me more than the fact that people have been discussing them for a billion pages. Posts like these are generally made just to get shimmys, or to try and act like the person saying them is some new level head on the Fierce Board. There's nothing wrong with the discussion about the Fierce uniforms, so there's no reason for it to end if people still have something to say.

ETA: not to mention, the last post made about the Fierce uniforms directly was 3 pages prior to your post.
But there is a point where the discussion needs to stop. The same things have been said over and over again about the Fierce unis. No one is bringing anything fresh into the discussion. While I agree that the uniforms probably should cover more, I don't feel like everyone needs to say the same thing about them for 10 pages.

Im with you... I think it makes the forum more interesting:)

You have a point, by saying that the point of the boards is to discuss well in conclusion, I am posting MY OPINION. I am not trying to be a new level head or get shimmys like I said 5 seconds ago just posting MY opinion.

...HE DOESN'T EVEN GO HERE...
tumblr_lt4tx1HpZJ1qlf53do2_500.gif

Back