All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This uniforms prototype was already posted, but this is the updated/final version.
(Beach Elite All Stars, out of Destin, Fl.)
BeachEliteunifront.jpg

Beacheliteuniback.jpg

...am I the only one who doesn't like them because they're longer than the others, not because of this?
agreeeeeed! i didnt even think about where they were going i just didnt like them they are poorly placed because they lack flow and thought and just dont need to be there lol :p

This uniforms prototype was already posted, but this is the updated/final version.
(Beach Elite All Stars, out of Destin, Fl.)
BeachEliteunifront.jpg

Beacheliteuniback.jpg
The wave on the skirt is cute and the main part of the top is fine, but the sleeves bother me...it is a lot of blue mystique and the blue star and blue glitter writing on the blue of the sleeve gets kind of lost and just makes it very busy. Maybe a primarily white sleeve with blue just where the white is now would be better (in essence reverse the sleeve colors).

Reactions: ian
Actually, that's not what I'm saying at all :) I believe it's the direct opposite of what I'm trying to say..beach vb players are more likely to get judged on their skills..then on what they're wearing. If a beach vb player wants to wear a more covered ensemble (because really, sand in your suit is NO fun), go right ahead!
Not exactly. They're not allowed to have a bikini bottom thats any wider than 7in.!

Back