All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wasn't there a moment where people were freaking out thinking TG had a new uni, but it was just one they wore/used the TG name on for the Varsity catalog? Considering the pose, I'd have easily wagered something similar if I didn't already know Stingrays had a new uni this season.
It was a varsity photoshoot. I know it's not stingrays new uni, I just posted it to see what peoples opinions were on a different style for stingrays. I don't like all the circles and arrows going on in the shoulder, around the name and on the skirt but I love the the sleeves and such :p

It was a varsity photoshoot. I know it's not stingrays new uni, I just posted it to see what peoples opinions were on a different style for stingrays. I don't like all the circles and arrows going on in the shoulder, around the name and on the skirt but I love the the sleeves and such :p
I kinda like it for a team that ISN'T stingrays..maybe not that pattern exactly, but it's placement and sorta 'LOT OF PATTERN' to 'little pattern' gradient/fade? Good starter concept..

I'm also the weirdo who LOVES all of Cheer Athletics new unis..Yes. ALL of them.

213qhrb.jpg

Saw this floating around Facebook
Now the sleeve on her left was kinda what I was imagining when they said there would be a surprise on the sleeve. I actually really like this uniform.

We get it, you dont like how everybodys commenting on the ill-directed arrows... Youll be fine if you just let this one go... I promise you.

Im pretty sure that's not what she's saying at all. I took it as her saying that the people in this thread -in reference to the arrows- were taking something innocent and reading into it to much and making it something its not. The arrows werent saying "OMG LOOK!!! A Cooter!!" they were just the extension of the design.
Maybe *you* should just let this go instead of making a snide comment. Kthxbie

I think some of you read into this stuff too much. The arrows are pointing at anything. It's just a design. Get your mind outta the gutter.

Right?! I feel like Im in my anthropology class; only, instead of listening to the proffesor blab about phallic symbols, Im listening to everyone go on about the mysterious arrow conspiracy -_-

Right?! I feel like Im in my anthropology class; only, instead of listening to the proffesor blab about phallic symbols, Im listening to everyone go on about the mysterious arrow conspiracy -_-
Dang! Too bad I didn't catch my typo in my original post. I obviously meant to say the arrows AREN'T pointing at anything. Lol!
note to self--read post before clicking the post reply button! :p

Dang! Too bad I didn't catch my typo in my original post. I obviously meant to say the arrows AREN'T pointing at anything. Lol!
note to self--read post before clicking the post reply button! :p

Dont worry! I knew what you meant lol I was agreeing with you!

Back