All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Criticism isn't always nice. Need I ONCE AGAIN, remind everyone how I got started on here? 'Cause it wasn't pretty. So buck up. When you put things out there in life, you get good comments and bad comments. And some aren't said in the nicest way. Calling someone a 'Big Meanie Poopie Head' for it doesn't make it better. And just because it's someone's opinion doesn't make it right. LEARN NOW: We will talk about what we wanna talk about when we wanna talk about it for however long we wanna talk about it: assuming it doesn't DIRECTLY reference a minor or contain explicit content. Unless your topic IS explicit content, then you're just gonna get what you're gonna get. LEARN NOW: to think about what you do before you do it (uniforms, choreography, music, how you react to things in life). Life is a game of chess. You need to think 5 moves ahead. And you need to be prepared that not everybody's gonna like what you do, and many will have an opinion about it. And that you get it even if you don't ask for it. The harsh realities of life on the internet..

Oh, and Merry Christmas everyone! :D

Criticism isn't always nice. Need I ONCE AGAIN, remind everyone how I got started on here? 'Cause it wasn't pretty. So buck up. When you put things out there in life, you get good comments and bad comments. And some aren't said in the nicest way. Calling someone a 'Big Meanie Poopie Head' for it doesn't make it better. And just because it's someone's opinion doesn't make it right. LEARN NOW: We will talk about what we wanna talk about when we wanna talk about it for however long we wanna talk about it: assuming it doesn't DIRECTLY reference a minor or contain explicit content. Unless your topic IS explicit content, then you're just gonna get what you're gonna get. LEARN NOW: to think about what you do before you do it (uniforms, choreography, music, how you react to things in life). Life is a game of chess. You need to think 5 moves ahead. And you need to be prepared that not everybody's gonna like what you do, and many will have an opinion about it. And that you get it even if you don't ask for it. The harsh realities of life on the internet..

Oh, and Merry Christmas everyone! :D
I'm too lazy to read this....

ccfnewuni.jpg
I think this is my favorite uniform so far this year and this girl is the perfect model for it!

Although I don't like that random Stingray Uni's designs on it.. Don't really see the point of the dots/circles. I don't mind the neckline, reminds me of T&S day two uni's at worlds neck line

ian said:
Where has this thread gone? I've checked it like 27 times,and nothing is being said...
);

I'm ready to see some new uniforms too. Are we done with the new stuff? If so, then Christmas is def over : (

Back