All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

On the topic of socks, I actually don't mind them as a backspot. For my high school we all have matching socks (with pawprints on them- so cute!) but they're like regular cotton-material socks. The ones in the picture above look like a different fabric and look a little baggy. But for me socks are especially helpful when my flyer decides to put lotion on her legs right before a game or competition!
I love when my flyer wears longer socks to practice. Makes my life easier. The fuzzy socks that everyone wears in the winter though... not so much

I think with certain teams that are primarily AA, you have a hard time getting around this. Even at our gym, we do a purple eyelid with silver on the browline, but our AA girls have to do it brighter/heavier to get it to show up well.

Absolutely see your point, it's just one of those " personal preference" things with me. I'm a minimalist and fortunately for me our Coach is the same - mascara, lipstick and he will occasionally allow blue eye liner - that's it. Once a team mom brought blue stars for the girls to put by their eyes at a comp. They were gone within 5 minutes of his spotting them. No one has tried anything like that since. ;)

fa_sports1_w640.jpeg
fa_sports2_w640.jpeg

I hope that there aren't any boys on this team... I probably couldn't handle another version of this uni. They would probably make the boys wear shorts, just so they could wear socks too...

Not to hijack, but Kentucky Elite's facebook page just said that they're bringing orange back. Does this mean a new uniform? I am so happy, I LOOOVVVVVEEEEEDD the blue and orange!

As much as I want the orange back (still won't make it the KE of years past) this has to absolutely SUCK for the parents if a new uniform is being ordered. Some may have bought the new KA uniform last year, then had to get a new one this year with the KE logo and now possibly another new one. Hopefully they stick with just an orange bow or something because that is just silly.

already saw it someone's Facebook I believe.. love it!!!!
I also saw it on someones facebook recently!! I really like them!! I'll have to see if I can still find the pic. As soon as I find it i'll post it. Heard that they were wearing thick sparkle headbands and chokers with them.

fa_sports1_w640.jpeg
fa_sports2_w640.jpeg

i dont know if these have been posted or not :s
I was at this competition. I wasn't a fan of them from far away and I'm still not a fan. The color combo just doesn't sit well with me and the uniform was very distracting and took away from the performance.

As much as I want the orange back (still won't make it the KE of years past) this has to absolutely SUCK for the parents if a new uniform is being ordered. Some may have bought the new KA uniform last year, then had to get a new one this year with the KE logo and now possibly another new one. Hopefully they stick with just an orange bow or something because that is just silly.

While I know their new unis have the sam material as ours I'm not sure if they've had the same issues... The sequiny material has totally worn of almost all our uniforms (after only 2 comps) so we have to get new ones anyway. They could be getting their unis replaced and decided to add the orange in... at leat that's what I'm hoping for for their parents sake :rolleyes:

Back