All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

yeah i laughed a little at the name but theyve been around long enough so its not like theyve only been around for 3 years :p

Yeah, This is actually our 11th competitive Season in Canada.. The original gym owner picked that name about 13 years ago but we now go by Extreme all-stars, We are slowly trying to change our name lol

I mean, I feel like there are a limited number of good-sounding cheer names before you have to add about 8 words to your title. And/or your state/country/regions name. America got here first, so we got lucky and snagged most of the good ones..like come on, Cheer Athletics? Cheer Extreme?

Cheer Force Extreme Superstars Scotland is one heck of a name..

Yeah, This is actually our 11th competitive Season in Canada.. The original gym owner picked that name about 13 years ago but we now go by Extreme all-stars, We are slowly trying to change our name lol
lol yeah i had to snoop and figure out how long ya'll have been around for cause ive heard of your specific gym before

newuni2.png
newuni.png
I saw these at ASA in Lowell, MA over the weekend and they look sooo awesome on the floor ! It helps that their routine is very clean too I wish I could post the video in the 2012 video thread but its on fb and probably private ! But these are GK I think that is what the logo says in the pic !

I wish the logo was in black, not the gray so it was easier to read. Otherwise I like it!

Thanks! This is my gym. I'm also the GK rep for this area. The logo was done in the Sequinz that GK offers so it was only $5! The whole uniform including bow was under $150. It's a custom top, Sequinz logo and an In Stock skirt.
Ohh those are sequniz?! Couldn't tell by the picture. Well in that case I LOVE it:)

I like them too I just noticed that they must have been new and I thought of this thread right away ! I hope the gym owner doesnt mind !
That's me, I don't mind at all :) We're getting a new design in for next year's Youth-Senior teams that is GORGEOUS!!! Getting our sample in Saturday and I cannot wait to see them in person.

That's me, I don't mind at all :) We're getting a new design in for next year's Youth-Senior teams that is GORGEOUS!!! Getting our sample in Saturday and I cannot wait to see them in person.
Congrats ! I am from the mass area and happened to be at UNH and ASA and I was waiting for these pics to be posted.. I can only imagine what the youth-senior ones will look like

They're actually a season old already, but never posted them and we changed associations this year, so they're new there! :)

TPC Jr Coed 4 from Germany:
35be8f5.jpg

9llrv9.jpg

Don't mind the ugly leotards they had to wear (in the old organization, only senior levels are allowed to have midriff tops).

They're actually a season old already, but never posted them and we changed associations this year, so they're new there! :)

35be8f5.jpg

9llrv9.jpg

Don't mind the ugly leotards they had to wear (in the old organization, only senior levels are allowed to have midriff tops).
Lol, are they trying to match each girls' skin color?

Reactions: ian

35be8f5.jpg

9llrv9.jpg

I feel like the leotard is just drawing more attention to the midriff area because it looks, not natural. That could be just me that thinks that though :)

Back