All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The new GT one breaks up the red better than the prototype did, but they could've done it without using a ton of mesh. That skirt won't last more than a season.

these ones? or more new ones? these are leotards, i believe.

Sorry they are leotards, what confused me is it looks like they changed the prototype and it now has a red band and on the first picture I saw it flowed so well it didn't look like a leotard and skirt. I like the red waistband better than the black.

I love these so so so so much its insane.

20adx1i.jpg

20adx1i.jpg

Last edited:
From the sneak peeks, I did not expect to like Lady Elite's new uniforms. But I think they're gorgeous !

I love these so so so so much its insane.

20adx1i.jpg

20adx1i.jpg
Whoa tiny skirt. I actually really like the pink and wish there was a tiny bit more. The neckline isn't my favorite but over all it looks nice! Is the skirt asymmetrical or just twisted? If its asymmetrical then I'm not a fan but if it's not then I like it better lol

Whoa tiny skirt. I actually really like the pink and wish there was a tiny bit more. The neckline isn't my favorite but over all it looks nice! Is the skirt asymmetrical or just twisted? If its asymmetrical then I'm not a fan but if it's not then I like it better lol
The skirt is bunched up! Instagram that's the waistband! I can't say anything on the symmetricality (is that a word? Lol) of it, but this was one of the sneak peeks

The skirt is bunched up! Instagram that's the waistband! I can't say anything on the symmetricality (is that a word? Lol) of it, but this was one of the sneak peeks
It's just too small, then. I really don't get they whole " get the smallest size I can possibly squeeze into" mentality. Unless it was mis sized, this is way too small for the athlete.

Back