All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's not her fault. We keep having this problem with varsity where the kids try on a youth medium, for example, in the sizers that the rep brings. Brand new sizers, not stretched out. It will fit. Say the kid actually wears a YM in street clothes to give an accurate representation. Then the uniform comes in and fits like a youth small.

This happened to some of us (not all) at CEA Raleigh last year and I assume it's what has happened here. It's hard to guess if you're between sizes, too. Just wanted to get that out there because the comments about the size of my CP8's skirt are bugging me. Yes it's small, no we didn't go for that "mentality"! :)

I love these so so so so much its insane.

20adx1i.jpg

20adx1i.jpg
i love everything but the neck , why do all these team insist on having fancy necklines when they should be making sure uniforms aren't a choking hazard instead!

I love lady elites for some strange unknown reason. I should hate the neckline craziness that's going on but for some reason I love it. It works.

That skirt might be one of the smallest I've seen. And this is just personal opinion but I don't like the pink and teal together:/ I like the overall design but cut out the pink and add an inch(or two) to the skirt and I'd love it!

I swear I'm not trolling, but what's the issue with short skirts? It can't be for modesty, considering most of the compulsory motions and movements make skirts a moot point- toe touches, flying, tumbling… majority of short skirts on this thread are no shorter than nike pros after jumps.

Is it purely an aesthetic issue when walking around competitions?

Disclaimer: anyone who knows me knows my shorts and skirts are as small as I can get away with. I hate bunched up fabric when I'm practicing or performing!

I swear I'm not trolling, but what's the issue with short skirts? It can't be for modesty, considering most of the compulsory motions and movements make skirts a moot point- toe touches, flying, tumbling… majority of short skirts on this thread are no shorter than nike pros after jumps.

Disclaimer: anyone who knows me knows my shorts and skirts are as small as I can get away with. I hate bunched up fabric when I'm practicing or performing!
Yes, I hate it for the times other than the 2:30 they're on stage. I don't like seeing butt cheek while in line for a soda.

My opinion is that anything that actually covers the rear end completely and actually fits properly is fine. I don't like when spanks show or skirts are so tight they bunch up or look stretched to the max. Short is fine if meets the image requirements and actually fits.

Yes, it often is a uniform company issue, but it is also often an athlete issue. If the company screws up the fit,they should make it right. We have insisted on replacement pieces from varsity and gotten them. If you make enough noise about the uniform being inappropriate on a minor child due to fit, they will fix it. If it is an athlete issue, coaches should step in and insist on a proper fit. Their gym is being represented every time an athlete wears an itty bitty uni that is obviously too small.

Back