All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My opinion is that anything that actually covers the rear end completely and actually fits properly is fine. I don't like when spanks show or skirts are so tight they bunch up or look stretched to the max. Short is fine if meets the image requirements and actually fits.

Yes, it often is a uniform company issue, but it is also often an athlete issue. If the company screws up the fit,they should make it right. We have insisted on replacement pieces from varsity and gotten them. If you make enough noise about the uniform being inappropriate on a minor child due to fit, they will fix it. If it is an athlete issue, coaches should step in and insist on a proper fit. Their gym is being represented every time an athlete wears an itty bitty uni that is obviously too small.

It always seems better if you are borderline the next size up to get the larger size as it is easier to take it in than make it bigget

It's not her fault. We keep having this problem with varsity where the kids try on a youth medium, for example, in the sizers that the rep brings. Brand new sizers, not stretched out. It will fit. Say the kid actually wears a YM in street clothes to give an accurate representation. Then the uniform comes in and fits like a youth small.

This happened to some of us (not all) at CEA Raleigh last year and I assume it's what has happened here. It's hard to guess if you're between sizes, too. Just wanted to get that out there because the comments about the size of my CP8's skirt are bugging me. Yes it's small, no we didn't go for that "mentality"! :)
We had this problem too. They ended up replacing CP's uniform top a few years ago because every time she put her arms over her head, the full top rolled up to her bra line.

LE with normal length skirts. I think the other one was bunched.

27xe33n.jpg

Edited - to change the pic to one with covered faces
I love this - but I might love it even more if that x man on the side of the skirt was teal and the teal triangles on the skirt were pink just because the top has a lot of pink and then the skirt kind of doesnt. Im not good with my words but basically what Im trying to say is if your gonna put all that pink up there I want equal pink on the bottom lol

I shouldn't like that lady elite uniform because of that neckline...but I do. I love it so much.

And THAT is how you do skirt detailing on the band. Just a small starburst, something to give it a little pop without being a massive blinged-out belt buckle that's so large it could save me from a plane crash.

I am not in love with Lady Elite's uni. It looks like a beautiful lower level program uni, but not an elite one... Especially for a lady elite.

I am digging the other CEA unis though.

I am not in love with Lady Elite's uni. It looks like a beautiful lower level program uni, but not an elite one... Especially for a lady elite.

I am digging the other CEA unis though.
I just saw a closer picture of it on my friend's cp and it looked gorgeous. The rhinestones and mesh on the sleeve pick up the shine of the choker and the bow pulls the whole thing together. It is not a uniform I would ever think I would even like if it as just described to me but it is beautiful.

I just saw a closer picture of it on my friend's cp and it looked gorgeous. The rhinestones and mesh on the sleeve pick up the shine of the choker and the bow pulls the whole thing together. It is not a uniform I would ever think I would even like if it as just described to me but it is beautiful.

Maybe I need to see it under different lights, b/c I really just want more bling! It is so pretty but I need a lil sparkle ;)

Back