All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

All Star Patriots out of Topeka, KS.
583d1f117fd4785768438a0166afe5b2_zpsbca674a1.jpg

ETA: fitting better on an older girl
af7a36da37672b27b93b5856af631a78_zps3bc00037.jpg
Love the mesh placement.

Are you sure this isn't All Star Patriots out of the Springfield/Nixa area? I wasn't aware of a Patriots in Topeka, unless they are new.
Oops, yeah that's definitely where they're from. I was blanking on location but the person who originally posted the photo also had a photo of US Finals rankings that said Topeka next to their name.... Now I realize that meant they went to the U.S. finals IN Topeka. :oops:

Kinda late on the party but love lady elite. Was never a fan of any of their past uniforms but this one is a winner to me

The more I see two piece full tops that are ill fitting on an athlete, the more I like the leotard/skirt combo. But I agree these are a nice upgrade from their previous uniforms.
the leos can be just as ill fitting. A local team had them last year and they fit just like the pic you were commenting on for some of the minis. They were still baggy and too long in the sleeves. ironically, the ill fitting leos were also red, white, and blue.

Back