All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Kinda hard to see all the details with the filter on the picture, but these are really cute. Love the shoulders.
eqa3e8u4.jpg
This one has a little less of a filter on it so may be easier to see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kinda hard to see all the details with the filter on the picture, but these are really cute. Love the shoulders.

This filter completely confuses me. Not just here, but anytime I see it used. What makes someone say, "Hm. This picture is too good. Put a 'cr@ppy quality' filter on it!" :confused::confused::confused:

But especially if the point is to show the new uniform. Why would you put a filter on that makes it impossible to see?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I wonder how that thin strip of mesh near the top will hold up over time, especially with the straps attached to the top tugging at it with each movement.

Reactions: ian
Just found out that my little one is getting new uniforms this season! The gym is usually on a three year cycle, so it came as a surprise that we were needed to get her fitted. I can't wait to see the prototype later this week at fittings!

This filter completely confuses me. Not just here, but anytime I see it used. What makes someone say, "Hm. This picture is too good. Put a 'cr@ppy quality' filter on it!" :confused::confused::confused:

But especially if the point is to show the new uniform. Why would you put a filter on that makes it impossible to see?

Because that would make too much sense.

i know that panthers got a new worlds one time uniform for 2013 worlds, but im wondering if cheer athletics is planning on getting panthers or cheetahs permanent new uniforms anytime soon. theyve had the black panthers and white cheetahs uni's going on five seasons now.

i know that panthers got a new worlds one time uniform for 2013 worlds, but im wondering if cheer athletics is planning on getting panthers or cheetahs permanent new uniforms anytime soon. theyve had the black panthers and white cheetahs uni's going on five seasons now.
I know BlueCat said that there were teams getting new uniforms and since just about every team/level got new uniforms last season besides them I wouldn't be surprised!

I know BlueCat said that there were teams getting new uniforms and since just about every team/level got new uniforms last season besides them I wouldn't be surprised!
@BlueCat has there been any talks about if cheetahs, panthers or wildcats will be getting new permanent uniforms in the near future.

@BlueCat has there been any talks about if cheetahs, panthers or wildcats will be getting new permanent uniforms in the near future.

We are still reviewing new designs for several teams. I don't think Wildcats are due for a new one, but I'm not really in the loop on most of that.

if its not broken why change it :)

Back