All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I found this on tumblr. New uniform for USA Starz of Arizona.
xgbkew.jpg

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

These are gorgeous! I love this

Whenever I see a uniform that makes me question the designer's sanity and sobriety I look at uniforms from 2011 and earlier and I thank the cheer gods that time is over and I suddenly feel like I don't hate the uniform with the fire that I did before.

Nice love these way better than their old ones! Hope the boy uni match better this year cause the past season boys uni didn't really match the girls one!

Btw what company made these??

That's one of my pet peeves when the boys are clearly an afterthought in the uniform process. When they come out in basketball shorts and under armour tops from the sporting goods store I'm completely done.

That's one of my pet peeves when the boys are clearly an afterthought in the uniform process. When they come out in basketball shorts and under armour tops from the sporting goods store I'm completely done.
Our rival HS has a boy for the first time this year. Regionals is on Thursday (showcase is tonight!) and he still has no uniform. They've known they were coed since April! Grrr. I'll be interested to see what they come up with tonight.

Our rival HS has a boy for the first time this year. Regionals is on Thursday (showcase is tonight!) and he still has no uniform. They've known they were coed since April! Grrr. I'll be interested to see what they come up with tonight.

My high school had a coed competition team this past year. The boys wore a solid white shirt that said West in the same letter blocking as the girls uniform. I think they wore black shorts too (I wasn't on the comp team.)

Last edited:
Wait...there's high school in July?
Year round schedules generally go 9 weeks on/3 weeks off.

The agrarian based "summer off" school calendar is over 100 years old for a society/economy that no longer exists. None of my kids (and I'm in a largely rural school) are harvesting anymore. We seriously need to scrap that calendar and institute something that reflects the 21st century....especially since were already 14 years into it...

....but I digress...

...and hijack....

#ashamed.

Wait...there's high school in July?
Nope. Missouri just sucks and our regional comp is in July and state is in October. Nobody understands the logic behind it.... Pretty much every coach in the state wants it changed! But nope... We continue to lose our summer break so we can compete at regionals... When we've never had anyone to compete against and it's basically just a formality since they give everyone a bid to state. They give top 5 automatically and then "at large" to pretty much anyone not top 5. It's ridiculous. Plus at my regional there's not a single division with more than 5 teams.
Not to mention the state requires a "dead week" when coaches have no contact with their teams. They require us to take the activities one, which is the first week of July.... A week before regional comps start. So that's always super helpful when you're trying to prepare a routine....
@12stepCheermom no year round school, I just live in a dumb state. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back