All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Because black isn't a color, it's a shade

Black is and is not a color depending how you look at it. In terms of light, black is not a color because "black light" cannot be reflected but white is. In terms of pigment (like paints), black is a color and white is not. A shade, in terms of pigment, is a color mixed with black which means that black cannot be a shade because black plus black is black. But in terms of of light, the lack of light in a lighted area creates shade (or a shadow). So I guess you are both correct and incorrect.

I'm sorry, I need to go to bed.

Speaking of shade... [emoji15]

[emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2]

tumblr_nfr8ohG7VH1rfduvxo6_250.gif

I believe most of the girls were wearing it without a bra. It's pretty fitted. They are stunning in person!
The thing is, that might only work for little girls with little 'girls'. And even someone with an A-cup would find it very difficult to go bra-less, even in a fitted top. And backless bras, as nifty as they are, don't give enough support. It really is damaging and dangerous for breast tissue to do exercise without proper support, however small your t*ts are.

Would it have really changed the uni that much to put a back on it? Or even a strip of fabric to cover a bra?

The thing is, that might only work for little girls with little 'girls'. And even someone with an A-cup would find it very difficult to go bra-less, even in a fitted top. And backless bras, as nifty as they are, don't give enough support. It really is damaging and dangerous for breast tissue to do exercise without proper support, however small your t*ts are.
The thing is, all the girls ordered bras with clear straps but weren't aware they were getting the uniforms last night so none of them brought the bras to the gym. I'm pretty sure most of the girls will be wearing those bras with the uniform. Thanks for the lesson in breast tissue though ;)

The thing is, all the girls ordered bras with clear straps but weren't aware they were getting the uniforms last night so none of them brought the bras to the gym. I'm pretty sure most of the girls will be wearing those bras with the uniform. Thanks for the lesson in breast tissue though ;)
Wow, gosh I wasn't criticizing.. Your comment made it sound like the girls would be wearing them braless. At least they're wearing bras.
Not to dig up the whole bra discussion from last year, but my personal opinion is that a backless uniform is less-than-practical. Looks great, don't get me wrong, but as someone who doesn't exactly have teeny A- or B-cups, I would have freaked out to learn I was wearing a uni without a back.

Last edited:
Okay, gosh I wasn't criticizing.. Your comment made it sound like the girls would be wearing them braless. At least they're wearing bras.
Not to dig up the whole bra discussion from last year, but my personal opinion is that a backless uniform is less-than-practical. Looks great, don't get me wrong, but as someone who doesn't exactly have teeny A- or B-cups, I would have freaked out to learn I was wearing a uni without a back.
Oh, my reply sounds much snarkier (is that a word?) reading it back than it did when I typed it! The result of being up all night coughing & feeling like death and multiple cold/cough medicine. I'll go back to shivering under my blanket & taking more meds & refrain from posting until my head is right, lol!

Oh, my reply sounds much snarkier (is that a word?) reading it back than it did when I typed it! The result of being up all night coughing & feeling like death and multiple cold/cough medicine. I'll go back to shivering under my blanket & taking more meds & refrain from posting until my head is right, lol!
Nah it's cool, I like snark.
It's definitely a word, I use it all the time.

Latest posts

Back