All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

1z1hj4i.jpg

just to add the Kat Daddies boy uniforms

Isnt a team uniform. I don't know what I would think about this if a team did have this uniform though
291f8zq.jpg

They need to find someone new to do hair next year. I am not feeling a single one of the pictures I've seen. Her curls look so fake and over hairsprayed plus the weird flops on top?

She has gorgeous hair and I feel like it's completely lost in the styles they chose.

It's hard for me understand that when certain gyms have uniforms that require the bra with clear strapless it becomes an uproar about how it's not enough support for the cheerleader. Then CA (just using them as an example) has a similar issue it's ok?
People commented about the lack of support on the CA uni. The times when there is "uproar" is usually when people try to argue it and claim that girls don't need bras.

MD Twisters Cobalt has a new uni but I can't post it from my phone...its got some interesting parts lol

You must've never worn the polyester turtlenecks back in the day...
I most certainly did. :confused: Such excellent 90s style.

I just hate that it's morphed into these weird tight straps and chokers that are more like jewelry than uniforms, that's all.

Cobalt is definitely my favorite new MD uniform. I really love the guys, just wish the pants were plain black without the detail. The girls is really nice too!

Back