All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

These also would've been killer in black. I think I prefer the black.
2coorhf.jpg

Oh I like that too!

I love the blackops uni but i am a bit meh about the smoed one.. and i love the black version that somebody did. that would have been perfect.

Did the Smoed accessory thing turn out to be their matching belly rings? Looks like all the ladies shown so far but Peyton (?) have a matching piercing. I shiver to think about leaving the rings in to compete and what happens when accidentally caught on something...

Do you not have to take all jewellery off for competition?

So here's my question...I never see bra straps or anything showing when we see Cali's uniforms. Are they

1. Not wearing bras (Gah!)?
2. Have specially made bras?
3. Have bras/support made into their uniforms?

I need to know how to handle this bra thing for my larger chested daughter for the next 5 years!!!!

I know there are Cali parents on here, so please help another Cheer Mom out and tell me the secret! Until you have lived the bra problem you just have no idea the desperation...

These also would've been killer in black. I think I prefer the black.
2coorhf.jpg
Love it [emoji7] It looks like it could have been velvet black which would have been so pretty (and more like F5 lol. Not sure though if your black or white version is my fave yet haha!

I love the white SMOED one someone created with the white skirt.

It doesn't look like it exactly but it definitely reminds me of our level 5 uniform. It has the same blinged lettering and the same blinged arm pattern. (Ours just start further down)

And I don't think I ever posted a picture of the boys uniform of our 5 but I love them in white pants with the stripe down it so I think smoed could definitely pull it off!

Back