All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Smoed in action
2610y0i.jpg

Hoping looks 3 & 4 never make an appearance on the competition floor! That keyhole! I also don't care for the lower back tatt looking writing on the white side of the skirt.
Love the white skirt, even the writing! It's unique like you I hate the keyhole! There is a place & time for cleavage & it isn't a cheer competition! And ugh that hand pose, again!!!

Did the Smoed accessory thing turn out to be their matching belly rings? Looks like all the ladies shown so far but Peyton (?) have a matching piercing. I shiver to think about leaving the rings in to compete and what happens when accidentally caught on something...
even non-accessories get ripped off. ie peyton's whole nail. read that it got ripped off during practice earlier this week.

Aside from microscopic skirts the thing I don't like about smoed is the amount of the BLINGY mesh fabric. I feel like it would be awesome as a subtle accent but the whole sleeve and shoulder blade is just too much of a good thing.

But I also thought their last uniforms were absolute perfection so I'd be hard pressed to like anything else ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel like it's a Leo with a skirt on top it just doesn't sit right visually with me

Edited: didn't realise it didn't quote the right part, I'm not having a go at you personally please know that :)

I swear I don't know this team from the next small gym, but I just gotta defend the Uni. Lol! Out of all these new 1 piece, I love this the most so far. They brought the same black from sleeves down to skirt & blue stripes as well carry down. I'm impartial about the mesh, but it's still better than most we've seen , it unique

What is with all the gym getting team specific uniforms? I like the old days where you could use your uniform for 3-4 years.[/QUOTE
Yverpol I need to give you an Amen! Team specific unis only segregate the teams versus keeping the gym as a large United team. Not to mention the cost of buying new for each time you change to new level or God forbid if you double team!

Latest posts

Back