All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Green storm cheer
sv72oj.jpg

Champion cheer
16h8f0g.jpg

Rage
35b89q1.jpg
I love the Storm & Champion's, especially the hint of grey in it. The Rage looks like a bad 60's trip or tie dye party gone really wrong...sorry, just my opinion

Yes, we were able to crack the code. [emoji12] It still doesn't make sense though - in no way does Perfection abbreviate to PRFXTN. I will never be able to see that without reading it as "per-fex-tin" - maybe without the "T" I could see it. It would still be idiotic, but at least it would read right.

I'm sure that's coming off more rudely than I intended, but I just don't get all these cheer names (like the ones with the Z at the end, instead of an S). I'm sure it's just because I'm old and have no life - so whoever is offended by this can just jump right on Twitter and say that, because I'm a parent and Lord knows that automatically means I don't have a valid opinion. [emoji12] [emoji56]
I agree with that name/abbreviation, ugh! However I don't mind the Z for S substitute. I'm heading over to Twitter now, can you spell your name, is it o l d p a r e n t? Jk

Good lord these skirts are microscopic.
"Yes, that's right. We would like the 1/4 inch inseam, thank you."
ddf59800303551b523bac128ce34ffbe.jpg
Their old skirts all rode up high around their waist.. They looked like a bad belt over pros... Personally, I found them distracting they were so ill fitting. :-\

Their old skirts all rode up high around their waist.. They looked like a bad belt over pros... Personally, I found them distracting they were so ill fitting. :-\
That's why I like skorts. No pulling them down or worrying about them riding up. But these are just impossibly small..they easily could have added an inch.

Latest posts

Back