All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Njse fab 5
CjK71cM.jpg

Wait I luv the last like 3 or four unis!!!! That's never happened before hahahah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't tumble or jump with out a padded Victoria's Secret sports bra or it hurts like nobody's business. So I guess I would not be able to be on a team that's uniform doesn't support that type of bra. You can deny all you want and come up with "solutions" but it's a real problem that needs to be addressed. Uniform designers need to do some research about proper care of a women's breasts and the dangers of when they are not properly supported doing physical activities. Particularly when they are rather gifted.

Eta: every article I've looked at says it's cause strain in your tissues, neck and upper back problems, And......saggy boobs....and nobody wants that. [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was the same way. I never understood how girls could just wear one thin sports bra and be perfectly fine. I recently got the front close incredible sports bra and I lovvvveeee it!

Latest posts

Back