All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I feel like rhinestones are Rebels weakest "feature", for lack of a better word, but it's the one they flaunt the most. The Panther uni and a lot of their other ones wouldn't be nearly as bad if they used like 1/3 of what they're using now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oregon Dream Teams "Dream" (medium coed 5) got new uniforms. They will also use these as program unis next year but in full tops.
2411hjl.png

27zjjnp.png
O-O-O O-O-Oh My God.
18d3e7c58200299c3b3e2bebeba59613.jpg

TGLC is ok. I don't hate it. The boys pants looked really weird in the video, idk why.
GT Chrome is cute!!
Onyxcats have way tooo much bling & I don't like the extra white straps or the font lol, but other than that it's cute.
Cougars is weird-- but not bad. I think I like it a lot more than I normally would bc of the color scheme. I wish the cut out on the front was straight instead of the little V.
When I watched a video of TGLC yesterday all I could think was "why did they dress the boys like pilgrims?"

975032fb6d7efe8a5b40cdcd07f2174a.jpg

When I watched a video of TGLC yesterday all I could think was "why did they dress the boys like pilgrims?"

975032fb6d7efe8a5b40cdcd07f2174a.jpg

I don't know, to me the white on the bottom half of their legs accentuate their leg lines better when they tumble, it makes the synchronised tumbling sections look so visual.

Hearing from quite a few places that Stars are for sure debuting a new uniform tonight

Latest posts

Back