All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ok a bit off topic, but the uniform on the doll on the left...that mesh is placed on a very weird place!

10488308_10153351943784625_3286892901620293201_n.jpg

That looks like a DRESS that Kim Kartrashian would wear to take her baby for a walk to show off for the photogs.

Um....ok. I'm trying to even figure out how that would work on the correct size person. No matter who it's on, it seems like it's rather unfortuantely placed!

And the fuschia one... those "points" are definitely pointing in an unflattering way.

What odd uniforms! :wham:

They're saying "look, it's my vajayjay!" Bahahahahaha

Okay maybe I'm losing my mind (ok let's be serious, I lost it the second I signed Droplet up for this allstar business) but I feel like that green and black one on the dummy is a lot like the full top Allstar Rebels uniform?

It is not anywhere near inappropriate and I think is a shorts uni but that's immediately what I thought of when I looked at it. The rebels one shows just a little mesh on the side. Tried to find a pic but I failed.

uhege4ar.jpg
The ace uniforms are giving me a huge Desert Storm Elite vibe. Reminds me so much of their new ones. I'm not sure what ace's back looks like but minus the shoulder cutouts they seem similar(especially the bottoms)- which is fine because I'm loving this style of uniform!

1. Mannequins look very unhappy when they don't have hair.
2. The blue/black uni doesn't leave much room for bustier girls.
3. The pink uni has very tiny shorts.
4. The black/yellow has all kinds of weird going on with the cut outs and shoulder thing.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I am completely creeped out by these mannequins. So much in this photo is scary and I am afraid I am going to have nightmares about eyeless, hairless mannequins in crotch mesh wrapping me up in that checkered mystic pipe and drape and rolling me off a cliff.

On a positive note, I am sure these must look much better on a real person.

Why do people take uniform photos with their navel piercing in? Is the hole really going to close that easily?

Honestly, it depends on how old long it has been pierced. I have the top and bottom of my navel done. Well, HAD them both done but a surgeon cut right through the bottom one for a laproscopic surgery. So, now I only have the top one. I have had mine done for thirteen years I guess. I haven't worn jewelry in it since the day CP7 was delivered. I can still easily get jewelry through it to this day. Now, my monroe.... I won't take that out any longer than it takes to clean it, and even then I swear it's like it starts to do some sort of closing up within that twenty minutes to half hour. However I have only had that since November. And I know that piercings are considered "healed" after so many few weeks or months, but I truly believe that in order for something to be considered "well healed" to the point that you can take it out, and put the jewelry back in weeks/months/years later with little to no trouble we are talking 1-2 years.

Cp had her navel pierced in December when she was recovering from shoulder surgery. Given the nature of the cheer season, that was the only time she could without having to remove it too soon for comps. My question is what do people do at competitions? It will be almost a year at their first competition this season, but is there a spacer like thing or do you just take it out before and put it back on after? I don't suppose a bandaid would work? She does that for practice.

Cp had her navel pierced in December when she was recovering from shoulder surgery. Given the nature of the cheer season, that was the only time she could without having to remove it too soon for comps. My question is what do people do at competitions? It will be almost a year at their first competition this season, but is there a spacer like thing or do you just take it out before and put it back on after? I don't suppose a bandaid would work? She does that for practice.

There are clear spacers you can get at the mall from one of those kiosks but I'm not sure if they are allowed for competitions.

Back