All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm still trying to figure out why the full tops are made to look like a crop top with a body liner under it? Or is that what it is? Don't hate it or love it. Just kind of got that "oh ... ok" feeling. I was hoping they might step further out of the box than they did.
The top is a body suit with snaps, and then the skirt is over it :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I'm not emotionally invested in the Rays old uniform like some of y'all are so I really like the new uni. It's clean and pretty and has their color scheme beautifully place on it. I also think the fade on the arms is gorgeous.

I will say that I agree that the "Rays" on the front needs to stand out more.

And I'll go on record as saying, I don't think I've seen a full top yet that I like.

Just curious... What if the snaps pop during tumbling or stunting (especially for flyers) ? Will they wear something else as far as bloomers?

We have a Leo and our skirt has built in bloomers so there are bloomers over the leotard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

u6e6urep.jpg

Not sure if this is the official Desert Storm Elite gym wide uniform but to me, this is a full top done right. There's no obnoxious waistband breaking the uniform in half and the small mesh panel looks flattering with the shape it was made in. Plus if a uniform has black mesh, I'm much more likely to enjoy it. On top of that, I love the arms and sparkle detail. Varsity nailed this full top idea in my opinion

ETA: forgot to specify black mesh!

Rays look like they took two steps backwards from their last uniforms. God, I don't want to say I hate them, but I hate them. I liked their turtleneck uniform better than these. And if this were any other program besides Rays, the reactions on here would be way different. I am absolutely terrified to see the boy uniforms. I always used to say Rays can do no wrong in my book but...

Thi
u6e6urep.jpg

Not sure if this is the official Desert Storm Elite gym wide uniform but to me, this is a full top done right. There's no obnoxious waistband breaking the uniform in half and the small mesh panel looks flattering with the shape it was made in. Plus if a uniform has black mesh, I'm much more likely to enjoy it. On top of that, I love the arms and sparkle detail. Varsity nailed this full top idea in my opinion

ETA: forgot to specify black mesh!

This is not Desert Storms uniform. This is one Varsity created for their book. Desert Storms uniform is posted toward the front of this discussion.

Thi

This is not Desert Storms uniform. This is one Varsity created for their book. Desert Storms uniform is posted toward the front of this discussion.
Okay! I loved their worlds uniforms and this had their new color scheme so I wasn't sure if they had created one for non-senior teams. Good job to Varsity regardless!

I agree that the Rays on the front of the worlds uniform should be more defined. Like someone else said, green with that silver outline may work. I'd even be okay with just changing that silver to green and leaving the inside blue. Other than that, well done, Stingrays. Way to do something new but stay classy and true to the clean Stingray style.

Back