All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

BtKs8s6CcAItCg1.jpg:large
BtKs8sVCUAAGnK5.jpg:large

That neckline.... why.....

ETA: Love the back and the team customization

Uhmm.. I just didn't see them as a gym that would use sublimated uniforms.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

On the topic of full/crop tops....I personally think full tops tend to look extremely awkward and boring. Especially when they are paired with shorts as the bottom.

Crops just look far more flashy and actually cleaner. Especially on flyers pulling body positions.

anyone super technology savvy about to make the full top a crop top and add white or something inside the rhinestones of "rays"? really curious. I think is really like them. even the full top although I do like it I would like it better if the stomach was white

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
29uwxo9.png

25qgcbr.jpg

mhuma9.jpg

nn2xjk.jpg

Not the best but you get the idea :) LOVE the crop top with the green!

I think I wish the Rays top was white, fade to blue on the sleeves, and had the "rays" in blue still outlined with the bling. I really love this uni though. It screams Rays and I love it....I wish this would be their senior non-worlds teams' unis. Obviously the cropped version shown here, not the full top. Full top for all other non-worlds teams.
29uwxo9.png

I think I wish the Rays top was white, fade to blue on the sleeves, and had the "rays" in blue still outlined with the bling. I really love this uni though. It screams Rays and I love it....I wish this would be their senior non-worlds teams' unis. Obviously the cropped version shown here, not the full top. Full top for all other non-worlds teams.
29uwxo9.png
This seems a little high cut, maybe if we kept a strip of blue under the green on the bottom of the top.

But I like this so much more than the Worlds team uniform

I would be sooooo in love with the crop if the green was filled in. It seems like it would be 1,000,000 times easier to read

Back