All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

10360610_10202402402756726_144253189179012612_n.jpg
honestly ignoring the name Im curious to see what people in the us think of the uniform are they similar to what you see in the states
will never understand how someone could think pink and green match.

hashtag don't lie, #F5ORDIE
Alberta Cheer Empires new uniforms for their open 6. I know they're mesh but I actually love these. They fit perfectly too
ETA: I wish the line on the skirt was on both sides so it would be symmetrical like the top. But I didn't even notice it at first, it's minor.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I love it! I actually like it better than if it was a solid black fabric over the stomach. Oh no. I said I like a uni with stomach mesh. Fierce boarders attack ;)

I love it! I actually like it better than if it was a solid black fabric over the stomach. Oh no. I said I like a uni with stomach mesh. Fierce boarders attack ;)

Don't worry I really like it too and I normally hate mesh but this one is so clean and I think with most mesh uni's as long as they fit it should look great. Also as this is for older athletes it will look nice I am not a fan of mesh uniforms on really young athletes like mini's

BtqR-RxCcAAZKZA.png

New program Uniforms for CA Fame in Northern California
Im getting a little bit of a Shooting Stars vibe from this. I like it besides the "CA Fame" I can't figure out why but having the CA looks awkward to me. I would prefer just Fame(I understand it was probably done because of the Fame gym and not wanting to cause confusion) but that's just me. Other than that, it's very nice!

Im getting a little bit of a Shooting Stars vibe from this. I like it besides the "CA Fame" I can't figure out why but having the CA looks awkward to me. I would prefer just Fame(I understand it was probably done because of the Fame gym and not wanting to cause confusion) but that's just me. Other than that, it's very nice!
So funny because their last uniforms were exact wcss replicas.

BtqR-RxCcAAZKZA.png

New program Uniforms for CA Fame in Northern California
I feel like the words are too low on the chest and it makes it look super awkward. I know they probably wanted to avoid just putting ca or just putting fame, but I wish they had, the text could at least be bigger that way! I actually really like that starburst and especially how it is on the back. The way they used the cheetah fabric is great.
The skirt doesn't go, it should be symmetrical, and it totally sticks out with this uni.

Well... They're old uniforms were extremelyyyyyy similar to the old shooting star uni we all know & love

I feel like the words are too low on the chest and it makes it look super awkward. I know they probably wanted to avoid just putting ca or just putting fame, but I wish they had, the text could at least be bigger that way! I actually really like that starburst and especially how it is on the back. The way they used the cheetah fabric is great.
The skirt doesn't go, it should be symmetrical, and it totally sticks out with this uni.

Yes! That is why I didn't like the words. Once you said they were too low I looked at the picture and that's definitely what feels awkward-plus they're a little small.

hashtag don't lie, #F5ORDIE
Alberta Cheer Empires new uniforms for their open 6. I know they're mesh but I actually love these. They fit perfectly too
ETA: I wish the line on the skirt was on both sides so it would be symmetrical like the top. But I didn't even notice it at first, it's minor.

I really really really like the stomach mesh on these and I have no idea why.

Back