All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Full pictures of the uniform

2eukg8g.jpg

126bvpf.jpg

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
im astonished... first off, looks like a tube top you'd wear clubbing, that is awfuly low. second, are those... high waisted? and i also hope their intention was not to actually be able to read the lettering cause....

im astonished... first off, looks like a tube top you'd wear clubbing, that is awfuly low. second, are those... high waisted? and i also hope their intention was not to actually be able to read the lettering cause....
It looks like regular waist shorts with a full top from the top picture showing the back. That they look high-waisted is the least of the problems, IMO.

i mean, i don't like the uniform, obviously... but where is this camo everyone is talking about? i don't see camo. not that that really improves anything.

I really wish there was a uniform thread with no dialog JUST photo's. Then we could chat in the uniform discussion thread. Such a pain to scroll through pages and pages of nonsense. <sigh>
Like what happened to posting uniforms on the "2014-2015 uniforms" wiki page???? Like is everyone waiting for something or are we not doing that anymore or am I out of the loop on something? I kinda want to start taking the photos from this thread and start putting them on the wiki page but I don't want to do something wrong and kick the Fierceboard dragon ;)

For years I've said nothing regarding the lack of bra friendly uniforms, but the bra discussion is so annoying! Anyone who is gifted has to deal with feeling uncomfortable just because someone who isn't decides they will. For all the men that claim that bras aren't important or don't understand... what if this were the norm? What if this is what all the big gyms did. You can't wear boxers, briefs, cups, etc... maybe we can come up with a sticky chicken cutlet type thing for yall since its ok for girls to do an athletic activity in. Everything is covered, we'll even add some decorative blinged straps, or maybe some mesh. How comfortable would you feel? Would you not be a tad bit worried in that stunt, jump, or tumbling pass that something may show up on an action shot that's not supposed to. Would you perform at your best, while fearing something hanging out. Maybe a visual can help show how some uniforms are the exact same for girls. Its a little ridiculous that we have to fight the bra fight every year! I wish gym owners would realize that yes fashion and uniforms are important, but the athletic activity should come first! End rant...
209mye0.jpg
Y'all.... allow me to announce the introduction of the jock strap brigade.

There are so many jokes I could post to parallel the bra brigade but... I won't.

Last edited:
Back