All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Maybe the other pic is the boys uni and they didn't bling it out?
That is an explanation, but even the color placement is different between the the two, that would be interesting to have the guys uni be an inversion of the girls (like color wise). But I do confess I probably need to look at the two photos again the last time I saw them was like 8 minutes ago so I will look and then come back to you lovely people :)

That is an explanation, but even the color placement is different between the the two, that would be interesting to have the guys uni be an inversion of the girls (like color wise). But I do confess I probably need to look at the two photos again the last time I saw them was like 8 minutes ago so I will look and then come back to you lovely people :)
What colors are different? They look the same to me. The only thing they showed in both photos is the "cheer athletics"

Prototype for Green Bay Fusion Allstars! A lot if back cutouts for my taste, but overall looks really nice!! I'm a fan.
24d57w9.jpg

It's cute, but a little much. All I can think about is how many fights parents will have with their minis and tinies trying to get this on them at 6:00 in the morning, as any parent of a younger athlete can tell you it will probably take about four or five tries to get everything aligned correctly and their head through the correct hole, lol... "No, no, no... stop fighting me. Just let me do it. No, don't move that way. Just keep your arm really stiff and the sleeve will slide right up it. Let me deal with getting it over your head. DON'T PULL IT!! You will mess your hair up. PLEASE stop crying. I know, I'm hungry too..."

Back