All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Element Allstars out of Lewiston Maine
1391914_964482190258811_7034511702425001466_n.jpg

ETA: Designed by @tgjaglover who coaches at the gym.

Yes it is. New ownership, new name.
I really like these! Great job on the design! I don't know if you know the gym Maine Stars, but I cheered there basically my whole life (my aunt is the owner) until I graduated 2 years ago but I'm excited to see Element this year as I watched/competed against PC for years. They would always put out strong routines!

I really like these! Great job on the design! I don't know if you know the gym Maine Stars, but I cheered there basically my whole life (my aunt is the owner) until I graduated 2 years ago but I'm excited to see Element this year as I watched/competed against PC for years. They would always put out strong routines!
Thank you! :D Of course I know Maine Stars! We actually have a coach here that started out there. I hope we see them this season!

I like it except for the psuedo-crop-ness if it. "I can't figure out what to do with the midriff section so I'm just going to separate it with a band and leave it blank."
I don't mind it. I think if there was a design on the midriff it would look like way too much because there's so much going on with the sleeves.

ETA: I mean so much on the sleeves in a good way; I really like them!

Last edited:
I don't mind it. I think if there was a design on the midriff it would look like way too much because there's so much going on with the sleeves.
I'd be ok with a blank midriff if it didn't have that band under the bustline. That just cuts it off from the whole rest of the top. Take out that band, and it would be a nice, clean looking uniform top.

I'd be ok with a blank midriff if it didn't have that band under the bustline. That just cuts it off from the whole rest of the top. Take out that band, and it would be a nice, clean looking uniform top.
To me, without the band it was just too much white on the front. I was actually aiming for the "pseudo-cropped" look because I love it. I agree with @BuegeSmalls anything else on the midriff would look too busy.

The more I see two piece full tops that are ill fitting on an athlete, the more I like the leotard/skirt combo. But I agree these are a nice upgrade from their previous uniforms.
Honestly my thoughts with the two piece versus Leo has changed.

I was not a fan of Leo's and neither was my daughter. She can't button her snap crotch by herself and was like are one of my coaches going to do it after we go pee before warmups. I don't think they want too. (Lol we have almost all male coaches but it worked out because older girls from the team did them for the little kids)

Anyways outside of the extra work I felt like we looked a million times better on the floor. We didn't see stomachs from shirts riding up, I didn't see people pulling down their top I felt like it created a nice look and everyone looked the same the whole time.
I even felt like it looked good on our smallest of athletes as well as the older girls! I'm impressed.

It took me through the competition day but now I'm really happy about it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure if these are new or what gym/team this is, but I saw these on Instagram. The white half of the top is mesh.

Back