All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Honestly my thoughts with the two piece versus Leo has changed.

I was not a fan of Leo's and neither was my daughter. She can't button her snap crotch by herself and was like are one of my coaches going to do it after we go pee before warmups. I don't think they want too. (Lol we have almost all male coaches but it worked out because older girls from the team did them for the little kids)

Anyways outside of the extra work I felt like we looked a million times better on the floor. We didn't see stomachs from shirts riding up, I didn't see people pulling down their top I felt like it created a nice look and everyone looked the same the whole time.
I even felt like it looked good on our smallest of athletes as well as the older girls! I'm impressed.

It took me through the competition day but now I'm really happy about it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're lucky you had snaps, my Leo for my uniform didn't so we would have to take off the ENTIRE uniform to go pee.

I'm not sure if these are new or what gym/team this is, but I saw these on Instagram. The white half of the top is mesh.

If the whole white part is mesh there's sure to be some issues and I'm not even sure its limited to "busty" girls this time. Those are cut super low on the chest.

If the whole white part is mesh there's sure to be some issues and I'm not even sure its limited to "busty" girls this time. Those are cut super low on the chest.
Well in some other pictures of this uniform you can see the girls white bras through the mesh

Well in some other pictures of this uniform you can see the girls white bras through the mesh
Yeah, I shouldn't be able to tell you what kind of bra they're wearing...and on four of them I can tell you exactly what style bra it is....because I can see it.

That's no bueno.

Of the upside you clearly CAN wear a bra with this one so that should sate the masses.....ummm....sortof....

The thing I can't stand is like you can tell the mesh is an afterthought. Like we spent years designing a perfect uniform and then they caught wind of the mesh epidemic and just felt the need thrown it in somewhere. Trends can be dangerous.

I'm not sure if these are new or what gym/team this is, but I saw these on Instagram. The white half of the top is mesh.
Its a cute uniform, the thing that does it for me is like.. their mascot is tigers ? Id like to see some scratch marks or paw prints or something to that effect.. slap "Elite" across this and Im sold.. butttt tigers and solid blue and white throws me off

Cheerletics Royalty

Love their logo, love the cutout on the back and love the mesh on the stomach (what?!). This one is a 10 for me
34r9ab5.jpg

Back