All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

OH BOY,

Northern Metro - LOVE, pink black and white done right. There is just enough going on on top for me that makes a solid black skirt work. I think if there was a very thin line of pink in the middle of the white band it would look a tad better.

Elite - at first I was like absolutely not, then I read more posts after it saying it was a prototype for some promo pictures and lets just hope thats the case ! Its a great uiform except for the "upper" area to be discrete.

TCDC 1st Uni - Great use of mytique, love the shorts - they look comfy and fitted not too short.
2nd Uni- how are you going to get one uniform right and another wrong ? just how ?

Random uniform question. @ScottyB I just noticed that Kansas' uniforms have the Adidas logo on them. Are they made by Adidas or by Varsity and then just have the Adidas logo since KU athletics is sponsored by them?
Yessss that is tricky. They are ordered through whomever the coordinator decides to pick from (Varsity or GTM usually), then the coach designs em and requests no logo on them because Adidas pays for the uniforms. Then the adidas person at the school gets the logo put on them in the appropriate place.

In adidas' contract with the school it says it will outfit X number of teams and X number of groups that support athletics (mascots, marketing dept, weights coaches, etc), and if they don't make the product themselves that is needed then the items are ordered and the logo is applied afterwards

Love the athleticism of these but as a parent, the white shorts scare me.

My CP's gym has done white uniforms for the last 5 or so years. It's definitely a must to keep them covered at all times and washing is scary. The blue bled into the white on CP's top last year I had to work fast to get it out with some homemade remedies. Talk about stressful lol.

My CP's gym has done white uniforms for the last 5 or so years. It's definitely a must to keep them covered at all times and washing is scary. The blue bled into the white on CP's top last year I had to work fast to get it out with some homemade remedies. Talk about stressful lol.
I will say that the Shout Color Catchers are a GODSEND to keeping things white....especially uniforms.

I am all for white uniforms as long as they're cheap. There's no way I would pay upwards of $300 for a white uni.

White unis scare me also, my cp tends to be a messy eater and a little TMI here but a lot of the girls are just starting to get their periods, it would so embarrassing for them if they had an accident, as a adult woman that has had her menstrual cycle for years I don't even feel comfortable wearing white when I'm on my period, let alone booty shorts on stage doing a scorpion! Scary if you ask me.

I will say that the Shout Color Catchers are a GODSEND to keeping things white....especially uniforms.

I actually started using color catchers BECAUSE of the bleeding incident lol. What's crazy is it was mid season when it happened so I had already washed the uniform 4 or 5 times without incident. But color catchers are definitely in stock at my home now.

White unis scare me also, my cp tends to be a messy eater and a little TMI here but a lot of the girls are just starting to get their periods, it would so embarrassing for them if they had an accident, as a adult woman that has had her menstrual cycle for years I don't even feel comfortable wearing white when I'm on my period, let alone booty shorts on stage doing a scorpion! Scary if you ask me.

Well that is surely something to think about when it comes to white uniforms. Our gym is strict on the kids staying covered until it's time for warmups so for the most part I don't have to worry about her getting food or anything on it. CP is 10 so hopefully by the time I have to worry about a cycle, she'll be in a darker uniform.

2qd4wo5.jpg

Heres what I would do with this, odd how one simple line changes the whole thing..
This is under paint so obviously its not realistic but you get the point :D

We have white uniforms but shorts under skirt are black thanks goodness. I found this awesome "Zote" soap for cleaning it

All this bra talk makes me glad that i'm stuck in the itty bitty titty committee.... No bra, three bras, sports bra... I'm good! :D

Off topic but that used to be me too haha! I have a whole new problem now though - nursing bras. If you think finding a supportive, uniform appropriate bra is hard try finding one that also allows you to breastfeed! I'm SO lucky that my team and coaches are completely understanding of this. It probably helps that my number one fan is our cutest supporter (although I may be a little biased). :)

Back