All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

kdqzc4.jpg

abgg7o.jpg

n5qzx5.jpg

Hope this works! Here are the new uniforms for Fury Athletics, the gym I coach at. These are for our mini 1, youth 2, junior 1, junior 3, and senior 4.2. Our senior 4 has identical uniforms but they are cropped.

The picture of the pyramid is the only picture I could find where you can (kinda sorta) see the back, and yes, there is a cut out. It also says "Athletics" on the back in thread-less sequins. We love them and they really light up under the stage lights :D

@cheernerd5678

ETA: sorry these pictures are so huge :confused:

i actually love it! (gasp!) the only thing i dislike is the contrasting waistband. i could do without it completely, or changing it to yellow to match the contrast piping on the shoulder cutout.

I saw them yesterday and they look better in person under the lights. I miss the old ones too, wish I would have kept my CP's.
Funny you say that ... I have Jaylen's uniform still (the old one) and now thinking back I wish I would have sold it. The year I left I could have made some good money off of it. Now it's worth nothing lol

From the Rebel Athletics Instagram with the caption "CA LadyKatz!" So I'm assuming this could be their new uniform?
Overall it looks nice. I'd remove those weird black lines by the elbows (and on the skirt). They don't go with the design of the uniform at all.
35cmqt1.jpg
Sorry for the double post. I love the uniform, but it doesn't scream LadyKatz to me... does it make sense that IMO it looks kind of young for them? Maybe it's because it's being modeled by a 16 y/o (what's up with that hairstyle, btw?)... I like their old ones better.
ETA sorry if that doesn't make sense. I'm drugged up on cold medicine. Yay for being sick.

kdqzc4.jpg

abgg7o.jpg

n5qzx5.jpg

Hope this works! Here are the new uniforms for Fury Athletics, the gym I coach at. These are for our mini 1, youth 2, junior 1, junior 3, and senior 4.2. Our senior 4 has identical uniforms but they are cropped.

The picture of the pyramid is the only picture I could find where you can (kinda sorta) see the back, and yes, there is a cut out. It also says "Athletics" on the back in thread-less sequins. We love them and they really light up under the stage lights :D

@cheernerd5678

I love them! Sorry if I'm blind and missed the logo but who made them? Also is it a skirt or skort?

kdqzc4.jpg

abgg7o.jpg

n5qzx5.jpg

@cheernerd5678

Oh my gosh I love these!! So beautiful! I wish those rhinestones on the shoulder went up the neck straps as well.

They are Varsity uniforms! And it's a skort. We had shorts for our previous uniform and I loved them so I was skeptical at first but seeing no wedgie picking on the floor made me love the skorts from a coach perspective :D
I thought so but I couldn't exactly tell from the pyramid picture.
Another bonus is we don't match this year!:D I switched gyms anyway but last year we had the same bags and such similar uniforms that trying to figure out which seating section was our people was difficult :oops:

I thought so but I couldn't exactly tell from the pyramid picture.
Another bonus is we don't match this year!:D I switched gyms anyway but last year we had the same bags and such similar uniforms that trying to figure out which seating section was our people was difficult :oops:

Haha really?! Fortunately we got new bags too! The girls either have the sparkly silver ones from Varsity that are in the pyramid picture or these really neat sublimated ones also from Varsity. Can't wait to see you guys this year though!!! We'll have to meet up!

Back