All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

10261285_355730151272133_1884433165_n.jpg

cheer athletics charlotte junior teams new uniforms!

10261285_355730151272133_1884433165_n.jpg

cheer athletics charlotte junior teams new uniforms!

was unaware that CA changed their colors to navy, black, and silver :confused:... but i actually love these! using the rhinestones as stripes just makes it look athletic and i love the little crown on the CA to make it royal-themed for Charlotte.

the senior uniforms are just too busy for me. i do appreciate that neither have mesh though. (and as a general side note i wish CA would stick to one logo per side of the uniform. nothing is as bad as the 6 logos on cheetahs, but it's excessive. we know you're amazing and you're CA.)

CA Charlotte's unis are beautiful!! I love the crown on the logo, it gives them their own little twist. Very nice!

was unaware that CA changed their colors to navy, black, and silver :confused:... but i actually love these! using the rhinestones as stripes just makes it look athletic and i love the little crown on the CA to make it royal-themed for Charlotte.

the senior uniforms are just too busy for me. i do appreciate that neither have mesh though. (and as a general side note i wish CA would stick to one logo per side of the uniform. nothing is as bad as the 6 logos on cheetahs, but it's excessive. we know you're amazing and you're CA.)
I think the color might be a filter. I saw this one earlier today and this pic it doesn't look so navy blue. I'll be interested to see them in person tomorrow and see how they look together on the floor.

We've seen the prototype of RoyalCats in person, no one has ever seen reignCats in person due to a prototype shipping error so whenever those uniforms come in it will be a surprise to us all (I mean we've seen it on an iPad but still....) we have some seriously impatient reignCats who are not so good at waiting though :)

ImageUploadedByFierce Board1416691992.324622.jpg

I think the color might be a filter. I saw this one earlier today and this pic it doesn't look so navy blue. I'll be interested to see them in person tomorrow and see how they look together on the floor.

We've seen the prototype of RoyalCats in person, no one has ever seen reignCats in person due to a prototype shipping error so whenever those uniforms come in it will be a surprise to us all (I mean we've seen it on an iPad but still....) we have some seriously impatient reignCats who are not so good at waiting though :)

View attachment 672

Now this is what a full top should look like. SO much better than the mesh ones!

Back