All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

10261285_355730151272133_1884433165_n.jpg

cheer athletics charlotte junior teams new uniforms!
Not a big fan of the large areas of rhinestones. They look like they would hurt.

Love the CT Love uni! What's on the side of the shorts though?
Also, not feeling the Cali Coes uni., something about the uniforms just looks blah (for lack of a better term). The guy's uniform looks unfinished to me for some reason (I can't put my finger on it). And I'm not feeling the girls' neckline or skirt/shorts (whichever they are). Love the girls' top minus the neck part.
Cheer tyme

LOVE the OC uniform!!
Undecided about the CT uniform...I like it but I don't love it...hoping that CT Love keeps their uniform because I love that one.

The CA Charlotte uniforms...not sure where to start on those

I think the color might be a filter. I saw this one earlier today and this pic it doesn't look so navy blue. I'll be interested to see them in person tomorrow and see how they look together on the floor.

We've seen the prototype of RoyalCats in person, no one has ever seen reignCats in person due to a prototype shipping error so whenever those uniforms come in it will be a surprise to us all (I mean we've seen it on an iPad but still....) we have some seriously impatient reignCats who are not so good at waiting though :)

View attachment 672

definitely different blue in natural lighting! weirdly i almost prefer the darker, navy looking blue. looks more "regal." lol i also didn't realize the logo was white in the original photo, thought it was the same silver fabric from the sneak peek.

cali coed should stick to being mostly black with white and blue trim and lettering. their worlds '14 uniforms were so on point, along with cali bangerz (i5).

the only think i dont like about the CA Charlotte uniforms is the bedazzled neckline. i love the crown on the CA though.

Louisiana Cheer Force's top... I saw Omega Cheer in Pensacola (first year program) got the same top too...
But diff colors ....

There actually are already two other Australian programs with the same style top in different colours, mine included :confused: there are small variations in each of them but its bizarre haha

i love how athletic this looks, and the logo on the back is nice!
the rhinestone front logo letters are VERY hard to read. i also feel the black on the front should be broken up a bit. But overall i like them!
It's actually navy blue but thank you!
It is super comfortable + I can wear a straight back sports bra with it so I'm happy :)

Back