All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

College cheer. Fsu
vpjac3.jpg

rrqovt.jpg

These are beautiful :eek:

28ku6m9.jpg

Titanium athletics
mvrpkx.jpg

Cheer intensity allstars. Can't find the whole uniform anywhere yet
28i9ert.jpg

College cheer. Fsu
vpjac3.jpg

rrqovt.jpg
I've been praying for a black Titanium uniform. Thank you Jesus for answering my prayers. Such an upgrade from the all metallic silver ones. :cloud9:

Those skirts are SUPER short. :confused: Are these prototypes?
The left shirt just looks so small because she's 5'4" and takes an adult xs haha they're actually a really good length in general. I was also pleasantly surprised of the length of the shorts attached in them as well. They actually covered ALL of me for a change. my past GK uni have been much shorter!

What's with all the belly button piercings?? Is this a new trend or am I late to the party and only now noticing how so many many girls have them? I mean how can it be safe to practice let alone compete with belly rings in? If be so afraid of it catching on something/someone

What's with all the belly button piercings?? Is this a new trend or am I late to the party and only now noticing how so many many girls have them? I mean how can it be safe to practice let alone compete with belly rings in? If be so afraid of it catching on something/someone
If it looks like it was at a competition, they might have left it in until right before competing or put it back in right after competing. If it's a picture of someone actually on the floor with it, they probably just forgot or coaches/officials are slacking. I had an industrial in my left ear and I never remembered to take it out until someone reminded me because I had it for so long I just forgot it was even pierced.

Last edited:
It's kind of a trend right now. At our gym they're not allowed to wear it during practice or comps, just like any other jewelry

Back