All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I almost wish the panthers uni had the CA paw logo where the front key hole (above panthers)....without one of the other logos that they have obv.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope these aren't real
2hhd5kh.jpg

1z5m98w.jpg

Does it say level 7 in the caption, or is that just me?

I think they're a team from Young Champions which is like a competitive rec thing. I was a member for a while in my youth haha
They go up to level 7 which is pretty close to an all star 2 or 3. The whole thing is pretty weird.

I think they're a team from Young Champions which is like a competitive rec thing. I was a member for a while in my youth haha
They go up to level 7 which is pretty close to an all star 2 or 3. The whole thing is pretty weird.
Young champions has program specific uniforms though.

the new smoed unis were just previewed. loved the pattern and overall feel of it. the design is great and very unique. very unconventional use of patterns. cant wait to see it on the mat this weekend.

i5tcm9.png

I saw them at the gym Tuesday. The girls were trying them on. While I don't think the bra brigade will be happy (and, yes, I'm a member), I think this uniform is stunning!!

I almost forgot to post my prep teams uniforms! They're the Chassé sublimated uniforms. I got their bows from PowerBows and ironed on their team name and logo to the white parts of the bow myself. The whole shebang was $175 for uniform (including briefs), shoes, bow, tax and shipping. I think they're super cute for our prep program.
d10fc8df57d47221c08b9ca52c76a8b7.jpg
4654bf1f5571daa15aac85ed1040c3a0.jpg

I almost forgot to post my prep teams uniforms! They're the Chassé sublimated uniforms. I got their bows from PowerBows and ironed on their team name and logo to the white parts of the bow myself. The whole shebang was $175 for uniform (including briefs), shoes, bow, tax and shipping. I think they're super cute for our prep program.
d10fc8df57d47221c08b9ca52c76a8b7.jpg
4654bf1f5571daa15aac85ed1040c3a0.jpg

They look great! Athletic and age appropriate..how refreshing:)

They look great! Athletic and age appropriate..how refreshing:)
Thank ya! I agree. I feel like they're truly in the spirit of All-Star Prep too. They're different from our All-Stars and they're more cost efficient. They fit well and the quality is good. I'm very happy and my customers are happy. Win!

Back