All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

the new smoed unis were just previewed. loved the pattern and overall feel of it. the design is great and very unique. very unconventional use of patterns. cant wait to see it on the mat this weekend.

i5tcm9.png
is this you confirming you're affiliated with the gym?

Also, I still hate sneak peeks. Especially when it's a close up of a letter that looks the same as your current uni.
I liked that, up until Panthers last uniform, Cheer Athletics hadn't done any sneak peeks. It made me hopeful that the trend was over but it seems to be as alive as stomach mesh. Which should also stop being a thing.

@cupieqt you nailed your prep uniform - it is perfection and the all inclusive price is the cherry on top!
Thank you! It helped a lot that Chassé/Omni had a special on the uniforms too. We got a pair of their Pro Flex shoes for free with each uniform. If that hadn't happened we would've spent another $40 on shoes. I love a good deal.
And Omni was surprisingly quick and easy to work with. The turnaround with them was the fastest of all the apparel companies I worked with this year. And they had zero mistakes on our orders. Another big plus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they includes me, I've always been very up front that I'm part of the Ventura gym. :)
nono I've always known you are! thats why i wouldn't question you seeing it :) i said "they" because I'm honestly still not sure if I'm talking to a boy or girl.. "they" is just easier.. hahah oops

nono I've always known you are! thats why i wouldn't question you seeing it :) i said "they" because I'm honestly still not sure if I'm talking to a boy or girl.. "they" is just easier.. hahah oops

Oh that makes sense. I was like, wait, wait, I really did see it! lol

Anyway, I'm excited for this uniform. It's really pretty. :)

I almost forgot to post my prep teams uniforms! They're the Chassé sublimated uniforms. I got their bows from PowerBows and ironed on their team name and logo to the white parts of the bow myself. The whole shebang was $175 for uniform (including briefs), shoes, bow, tax and shipping. I think they're super cute for our prep program.
d10fc8df57d47221c08b9ca52c76a8b7.jpg
4654bf1f5571daa15aac85ed1040c3a0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cute! Love the colors and age appropriateness of them. Also very clean look!

Back