All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Back of famous uniform. I noticed that all bursts are Threadless sequins and the choker and inner fill of "famous" is stones! Love the use of sequins!
CPkiWcEUsAA_dFN

The black on the capris is a different black than the top and it really bugs me.

The pants are a "lighter" black because they are sub dyed white fabric. When you them on, if they stretch at all you can start to see the white threads show through a little bit. I hate sub dyed shorts that are primarily a dark color for that reason - they always look like they are see-through and white is showing.

Back of famous uniform. I noticed that all bursts are Threadless sequins and the choker and inner fill of "famous" is stones! Love the use of sequins!
CPkiWcEUsAA_dFN
I saw a photo of the boys uniform and the shorts just looked so odd. I overall like the uniform though and love the color scheme.

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."

I saw a photo of the boys uniform and the shorts just looked so odd. I overall like the uniform though and love the color scheme.

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."
I agree! All i could think of was bring it on. And the Malibu Dream Team.

Back