All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

(Sorry if people aren't okay with her face being shown but it was on rebels Twitter )
2lcllvr.jpg

I love it too! But was almost afraid to say. :) Is there a picture of the full top too? ETA: No, there isn't. I want to see it!

Last edited:
Wow!!! This is the closest that I have seen to a positive consensus on an uni in a long time! I love it. It is unique and will look great on stage. There is not a lot of bling, so it might be less expensive.

I would like to see the matching boys' uniform.

I think it's the same style of Rebel uni as our gym's. Price is probably around $250 and possibly including practice wear too.

I saw these on instagram. I like them but something about them looks cheap to me
84c6f7214dc7ffb122dd90c538495265.jpg
255dd0062ecd4b06dd3d56a8150852d9.jpg

you know how little girls' white tights get all brown/dingy in the feet when they run around? that will happen to the armpits. white mesh is never a good idea, but especially in the pits.

I hope those two uniforms do not actually belong to the model because they are not her size. white is less than forgiving, and those are just too tight. given the proper size, I don't think they'll look "cheap"

I think what makes them look cheap is the lack of sparkle in the stones, they're more shiny than sparkly

I like them though
They look like those sequins so that's probably why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back