All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am a card carrying member of the Bra Brigade, and honestly I think the sports bra we finally found for CP last year just might work with this uniform. I will have to double check...I hope so, because this uniform looks really nice!

ETA - @FierceIsTheName I can't even imagine the Seahawks being okay with their exact logo being used, whether it's the newer logo or older one. I know of one school in WA that is the Seahawks, but they don't use the same colors or logo at all. I think it's says a lot that Rebel pulled the pic down so quickly. Hopefully it will all get fixed!

It's a choker style neckline but not as tight/constricting looking as the ones featured on some unis like Lady Bullets' most recent ones.
I am militantly anti-choker, but these unis are just so pretty that I don't want to hold anything against them... As long as they're not scarily tight (Lady Bullets' chokers scare me)...

I am militantly anti-choker, but these unis are just so pretty that I don't want to hold anything against them... As long as they're not scarily tight (Lady Bullets' chokers scare me)...
I don't think they're too bad!
e7d0e3a4f13050c541cfa6eff9977463.jpg

Back