All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Am i the only one that doesnt think its a warm up? It looks like the boys uniform to me, but a girl is modeling it

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk
It's definitely a warm up.
302fb09737ecdcb9fa42068d8a10785f.jpg

Question! Does anyone know the penalty if a junior/youth aged team wears a crop top uniform? I literally just saw a team in my area get a new uniform and a fetus was in a crop.......like do you not pay attention to rules.....

Question! Does anyone know the penalty if a junior/youth aged team wears a crop top uniform? I literally just saw a team in my area get a new uniform and a fetus was in a crop.......like do you not pay attention to rules.....
Did you see this at a competition on a non-senior team? I don't know the answer to your question, but like that "fetus" could have been ten. My CP is 18 and can pass for 8 at times, so until the team is on the mat I'd withhold judgement.

If they're attending non-USASF competitions, they likely wouldn't need to follow that rule and not face a penalty. Just another possible explanation.

Same gym, different location, but our uniforms literally just came in. We pick them up from our location tomorrow, then CP performs at showcase at 1:45 on Sunday. Looks like you'll already be there, so you can watch if you're interested. :)

Good luck on the unis, I hope they come in for you guys!
Thanks. I will definitely be there. My girl goes on at 1:30 and again at 3:50. We were told they should come today and if they do, we will not see them until Sunday at showcase. Crossing fingers again lol

Same gym, different location, but our uniforms literally just came in. We pick them up from our location tomorrow, then CP performs at showcase at 1:45 on Sunday. Looks like you'll already be there, so you can watch if you're interested. :)

Good luck on the unis, I hope they come in for you guys!

I feel like we all need name tags with "CP Mom-Location" so we can find/recognize each other. Ha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back