All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Random post but oh how I would love to have only to have to spend $215 on groceries for one month let alone 2-3 months.

Off topic but I am the cheapest person I know. I make my own bread and refuse to buy pancake mix or pre made salad dressings because I think I can make them cheaper. And I plan my lunches out down to the penny. It's a thing.

It's actually not that fun and sometimes it's mentally exhausting :p

Off topic but I am the cheapest person I know. I make my own bread and refuse to buy pancake mix or pre made salad dressings because I think I can make them cheaper. And I plan my lunches out down to the penny. It's a thing.

It's actually not that fun and sometimes it's mentally exhausting :p
Homemade pancakes are better anyway... My dad would never let pancake mix in his house! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our entire, very large school system is ground bound, they don't go to competition, ect and apparel averages$500-700, some as much as $1000. Total cheer fees with camps, ect close to $2000. Most teams have at least 3 uniforms that each girl is required to purchase, warmup, practice clothes ect. I think it is ridiculous for what the squads actually are.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wait - 3 uniforms for a team that doesn't even compete!?! Are they 3 new uniforms every year?

full superior cheer girls uni (just top parts of both previously posted

10291102_10200847562188045_7734105587760553485_n.jpg
Anyone else automatically think of USC Gamecocks? I love the length of the skort.

Wait - 3 uniforms for a team that doesn't even compete!?! Are they 3 new uniforms every year?
When you cheer 1-3 games a week, you need lots of uniforms between which to rotate.

When you cheer 1-3 games a week, you need lots of uniforms between which to rotate.[/QUOTE]

My CP cheers 1-3 games a week with 1 uniform. I wish we had two, but there is only 1.

My question is, when you have multiple uniforms who owns them, the school or the cheerleader?

My daughter owns her 1 uniform. The squad gets new uniforms every 3 years. It is not an ideal situation and I hope it changes.

When you cheer 1-3 games a week, you need lots of uniforms between which to rotate.

My CP cheers 1-3 games a week with 1 uniform. I wish we had two, but there is only 1.

My question is, when you have multiple uniforms who owns them, the school or the cheerleader?

My daughter owns her 1 uniform. The squad gets new uniforms every 3 years. It is not an ideal situation and I hope it changes.[/QUOTE]
Depends on the program. If there are more that 3 uniforms, then I can guarantee you that the school/cheer program owns them.

My daughter owns her 1 uniform. The squad gets new uniforms every 3 years. It is not an ideal situation and I hope it changes.[/QUOTE]
Our school "owns" the uniforms that we fundraise for.

Price of some of the practice wear - sounds high but are they used over more than one season? Cp's has had the same practice wear for 3 or 4 years now and she has been using the same set. If you needed a larger size you could even replace each piece individually. Same for her warmups; this might actually be the 5th year we are using the same ones.

Uniform costs - same thing. Cp's gym used same uniforms for 4 years, last year 2 senior teams got new ones, and this year rest of program did. It allowed people to sell back uniforms to offset the price of new ones as well as to purchase used ones.

The girls buy new bows each season and the gym shirt.

It's not necessarily the initial cost of the practice wear/uniform but the long term plan for it as well as the durability.

We have about 7 uniforms and the school owns them

Back