All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not a uniform, but how cute is this Cheer Athletics bow?

YjhKrVu.png

That is absurd. We paid for camp every year for school which was probably $100 and then paid for bows one year when we decided to buy some pre-made bows instead of getting ribbon from the local fabric store. We got sponsors every year for the football program, then sold the programs at games and did a ton of other fundraisers like car washes, etc. We had about 3-4 uniforms but most were old, I believe we got a new one every two years that went in the uniform rotation but we never had to pay for uniforms, warm ups, camp wear, etc. Virginia also considers cheer a sport though so we were only allowed to compete at county, district, regional, and state so we didn't have to worry about competition fees or travel.

We are actually in Virginia too-we were allowed a certain number of invitationals and then the regular conference, regionals, and states. We made it to regionals this year and didn't make top 4 to head to states.

Our booster club hosted a golf tournament and paid almost $6500 for new competition uniforms, and all the rest falls on parents. They offer those wrapping paper/candy fundraisers but let's be honest-I would give you $20 just to not harass me with that crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4e21ddc46ae6ff5e182f4ee766e6179b.jpg

I don't get the point of covering the midriff area if the mesh is completely see trough! Let's hope it's the lighting and that's why it's so see trough.

So the middle uniform in the pic...is the stomach mesh (full top), but the lower back open (like a crop top)?

All this talk of uniform pricing has me thinking ours was way too much, especially for how few comps we actually are getting. Our uni is a prep uni and is subbed with just some rhinestones around the name in the chest, very basic. Top is bodysuit. It cost me $250.00!!!

Just when I thought I'd seen it all and that things couldn't get any worse...I'm happy to announce that my nightly entertainment of "Good Uniforms Gone Wrong" continues to impress. Lol

4e21ddc46ae6ff5e182f4ee766e6179b.jpg

I don't get the point of covering the midriff area if the mesh is completely see trough! Let's hope it's the lighting and that's why it's so see trough.

The font is giving me a very retro CEA vibe! Reminds me so much of their 2006–2009 style.

I really like these ones. That 'full-top' is not at all a full-top, but I really love the design.

Latest posts

Back