All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I actually like parts of the Swooshcats uniform. Overall it looks nice, but I agree there is no reason for the high cut mesh on the side of the shorts. I like the front of the top SO very much, and I am praying there is a bra somewhere out there that provides proper support and works with all those straps on the back! Is that too much to ask!?! Lol

CTU-U0jWwAAVE9D.jpg:large

should I hang up my hat from the bra brigade and start the underpants brigade (name still in progress)? CA why are you putting mesh on all your new pants? stop it.
THE PANTY PLATOON. Please call it that! LOL

Tribe Cheer 2015-2016 New Uniforms

Today's the day! We started designing these uniforms in January and now they are finally ready to show the world. Tish from Just Briefs did an INCREDIBLE job of accomplishing our vision. We hope you LOVE them as much as we do!

I can't really see the scribing on both sleeves but one looks like it says "S2". Is that supposed to be like their team "Senior 2" and it's different for each team or does it mean something different?

Here are Idaho cheers new uniforms. We merged with a gym in town and added blue to our colors!

sy47lw.jpg

11ui3gj.jpg

My comment doesn't really have anything to do with the uniform itself, but more of the reveal. Even if these photo's aren't meant to be any sort of "official" uniform reveal, I just love that they look like cheerleaders. That their hair is done in a bow and they look HAPPY to be wearing them, rather than posed like some Victoria's Secret model on a beach with a mean mug for an expression, I wasn't even bothered by the fact that the back of that uniform is the most impractical thing I've ever seen.

From reading all these posts on here about what y'all seem to collectively like and dislike, I'm glad our new uniforms never got posted. Guess I need to consult the board two years from now on our next ordering and design cycle so I can make sure it's "Fierce Board approved" :)

It's for S squared. It's part of their secret code that only the athletes and coaches know.
Is it program wide or just level 5? Our gym does this for level 5 only, and I don't get why all the teams cannot have something special just for them. It is kind of a sticking point with the kids, with level 5 kids making a big deal about it in front of lower levels to sort of rub it in.

Is it program wide or just level 5? Our gym does this for level 5 only, and I don't get why all the teams cannot have something special just for them. It is kind of a sticking point with the kids, with level 5 kids making a big deal about it in front of lower levels to sort of rub it in.
It's program Wide! Our Bows have S2 ( S squared) on them too! S2BST4Y the old uniforms had it on the back

Back