All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

These remind me of a college pom team(actually all of their uniforms have made me think of dance uniforms/costumes) but hey they're bra friendly and no crazy mesh or cutouts. I would take this over some other recent ones that have been posted.
445c4045f2cadabf49dd4cf6d3cd0d2b.jpg
For some reason I really like this. Think it would look great with a big bow and hair. And so much sparkle!

I think I've been blessed with the fact that I have worn plenty of different uniforms and not a single one have I had to worry about a bra situation to keep my gods gifts intact while cheering.

Reading this thread makes me feel lucky.
You are lucky. Bras are just as important as underpants. Imagine the FB outrage if we had to perform without panties, but really, a bra is just the same and a necessary undergarment too. Uniform designers don't go 'alright, this team won't wear underpants and they will live' but they basically say we just have to make it work for a bra!:mad:

You are lucky. Bras are just as important as underpants. Imagine the FB outrage if we had to perform without panties, but really, a bra is just the same and a necessary undergarment too. Uniform designers don't go 'alright, this team won't wear underpants and they will live' but they basically say we just have to make it work for a bra!:mad:

we should make it a rule that if athletes can't wear a bra while in uniform, then gym owners/coaches should not be allowed to wear their bras for the duration that the athlete has to wear said non bra friendly uniform. ;)

we should make it a rule that if athletes can't wear a bra while in uniform, then gym owners/coaches should not be allowed to wear their bras for the duration that the athlete has to wear said non bra friendly uniform. ;)
That will not work if the coaches/owners are male.

I would have all the girls on the team get the same bra and if the bra shows, oh well, at least the would still be uniform.

That will not work if the coaches/owners are male.

I would have all the girls on the team get the same bra and if the bra shows, oh well, at least the would still be uniform.

It was just a silly thought. I just want the day where it is part of a uniform rule to having to be able to wear a bra under your uniform to come.

If it ever does, I imagine this is how FB would react:
56878172.jpg

Love love loveeee these. Cohesive between crop and full top, mega bra friendly(barring some tragic back design), no cutouts/mesh tummy, and still sparkly and pretty!
3a709e49e9bee0b3a9f03085deb28f33.jpg

ETA: there are a lot of stones but I'd rather have a lot of stones than excessive mesh or cutouts! That is the one thing I would change though.

Last edited:
Love love loveeee these. Cohesive between crop and full top, mega bra friendly(barring some tragic back design), no cutouts/mesh tummy, and still sparkly and pretty!
I like them but I hope all those stones don't fall right away, seems like the uniform on the right (shirt) is missing some stones already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A bit too many stones on that full top for me (around the name) but otherwise these are nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back