All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I honestly think it's not THAT bad (please don't throw rocks at me).

I heard that the heat in Florida was insane so I'd be happy to wear a uniform that breathes a little. And yes, they don't need bra, so...
Don't most venues have air conditioning though so it's not like the Florida heat matters...

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic going off that one time someone said at TG wore skimpy uniforms because of how hot Florida is or not lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't most venues have air conditioning though so it's not like the Florida heat matters...

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic going off that one time someone said at TG wore skimpy uniforms because of how hot Florida is or not lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
We'll never know... ;)

Yes and it's usually pretty cold a/c in Florida. Still, there is the walk from the car to the venue! ;)

Well they wanted this uniform to get some attention. And it did. They could have just as easily used an age appropriate model who would not have had the body jewelry; most of us would have rolled our eyes at the mesh stomach, said the name was cute for little kids, and then moved on. Instead they used an older model and achieved their goal.
I don't put anything past anyone. This could have been their intent in using a girl that old. Not saying it was, but it's a possibility.

I've never been in a venue I wasn't shivering to death in. yes, during my two minute and thirty second performance it was warm, and I'd be sweating for a little afterwards... but I don't think a crop/mesh/shorts/skorts/mesh capris/whatever would have made a slight difference in my body temperature while temporarily exerting myself for 1% of the time I was in the convention center.

Do high school teams in Florida cheer using "normal" uniforms? If so, then heat isn't the issue.

They do, but that is high school and they have a dress code to honor. Though funny story, my dance team in high school had to add shorts to a dress we had because the school felt it was 'too immodest', we won't even talk about how short the cheerleading skirts were. However, this is All-Star and AS doesn't play by the same rules. Frankly, I'm amazed we bother even having rules at this point.

e3338e537e47ea92f8cd84659afca765.jpg

It's actually not too bad. I kinda like it. Looks very athletic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it's kinda cute for the little athletes and certainly one of my favorites from TG considering what I usually see from them. That being said though, those black/throwback/90's/high top shoes have got to go. AWFUL!!!!!!

Back