All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Platinum Athletics International Coed 5: CHROME

chrome-2-768x1024.jpg

chrome-3-768x1024.jpg
I WANNA WEAR THIS.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I like the chrome uniforms but I think I'd feel extremely uncomfortable with mesh that high on the leg. Or at all..

Totally get it an don't disagree! I made sure that the mesh didn't go any higher than where shorts would be. The specs measure out to be the same USASF compliance length for shorts and then there is the mesh for the capri! Our boys actually loved it more than the girls but everyone said during fulls outs in their uniforms there was a refreshing breeze. LOL

Level 6-This looks really clean for a level 6 team! Only thing is I'm wondering how long it will be "clean" ;)

Level 5-I don't like it. Between the capris, mesh, cutout and strappy back I'm not a fan.

Platinum IOC6- I like it, but that is a ton of white. I'd be walking around with a bleach marker!

Chrome---those are big nos for me. The mesh on the capris' might meet the length requirement but give the look a sexy feel; coupled with the age group and I don't like it in the realm of AS cheer---the tops are cute; the boys back is definitely unique.

For the chrome uniforms, I can get passed the mesh on the top of the pants..

It's the mesh that's on the knee that scares me.. As someone whose been on their knees a lot in dances, I don't see that holding up.

Back