All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I heard about this issue and I really hope they compensate the families for the alterations. On a side note- these were absolutely STUNNING on stage!!!

Yeah, I wasn't completely sold on them until I saw them on stage. Wowza! Lol! But, the neck is dumb. That could have been designed in a much more comfortable way.

Also, SUPER annoyed that the alteration lady that people used started up-charging. Most people paid $20 (for a snap to be sewed on!) and then she decided it was worth $25. We were desperate, so had no choice but to pay.

Yeah, I wasn't completely sold on them until I saw them on stage. Wowza! Lol! But, the neck is dumb. That could have been designed in a much more comfortable way.

Also, SUPER annoyed that the alteration lady that people used started up-charging. Most people paid $20 (for a snap to be sewed on!) and then she decided it was worth $25. We were desperate, so had no choice but to pay.
Shame on her...... for future reference- go to an alterations store near the military base if it's possible (we go to Jeannie's) , they are normally cheaper. CP's entire bottom band on her uniform top blew out at PacWest 2 days before we were leaving for UCA and they fixed it same day for $8.

Shame on her...... for future reference- go to an alterations store near the military base if it's possible (we go to Jeannie's) , they are normally cheaper. CP's entire bottom band on her uniform top blew out at PacWest 2 days before we were leaving for UCA and they fixed it same day for $8.

THANK YOU. I'm hopeful that there's another solution to the uniform problem, so maybe I'll bring it there and see what they have to say!

What everyone expected when World Cup Shooting Stars were said to be getting Lady Gaga-inspired uniforms:
dphlso.jpg

bf6b4c60d0e950cc8db2206a8b42fa1c.jpg

Small coed 5 Bionic from Titanium Athletics.
Pending the back I really like these! Clean and athletic but pretty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like most of the Bionic uniform really nice placement of their colors but I wish the boy's pants were a little more fitted. Not really too crazy about the combination of pattern ang the mystique. I really like the idea behind though.

CVmgKyDUsAAQ9_3
NorCal elite new program uniforms with a rotatable top that can be worn both ways for day 1/ day2 events. They look so gorgeous under the lights! I loved being able to design this!
This. Is. Gorgeous.
Yes...

But we shouldn't have to choose between a proper back and a proper skirt/short/skort length.
Took the words right out of my mouth.

Back