All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

528b7194c897efc2ce3fc5c5ac7c88ef.jpg

[emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I feel like we saw this catastrophe last year? Is there another gym with this design or a similar design? I know we had something last season that we all discussed like this!

It may just be the younger teams, but there are still All Star Legacy teams that have blue in their uniforms. At least in pictures that I saw at a comp from this past weekend. I think Cheers & More also still has blue in some of their teams unis.

This is true, but I'm afraid if they're starting to get new uniforms for their upper level teams that they will eventually transition out the color entirely..

Out of curiosity I wonder how many gyms had brand new uniforms last season and are getting brand new ones this year the parents have to pay for.

**There is a fine line between looking Fierce in a routine and looking Ehr Meh Gawwd**

Here is my gyms iag5's new uni. I can't find a picture of the back. It's open *but* has two custom sports bras to go with the uniform to have it open in the back and one that has vertical criss cross straps sort of and they said that the sports bras are super comfy.
Instagram
These were very pretty! Why did they not go with the fullswag uniform prototypes that were posted all over instagram a little while back?

These were very pretty! Why did they not go with the fullswag uniform prototypes that were posted all over instagram a little while back?
They never 100 percent chose those ones. We got that prototype and a couple from pro cheer. Went with pro cheer :) the rest of the gym was really surprised and didn't even know it was Love when they came out of practice gym and waiting until I told the girls I was with it was them. It's odd to see black widow in an almost all black uniform but they're quite nice and Love loves them lol

It may just be the younger teams, but there are still All Star Legacy teams that have blue in their uniforms. At least in pictures that I saw at a comp from this past weekend. I think Cheers & More also still has blue in some of their teams unis.
I believe C&M's prep teams still have blue for sure. (Saw them a comp) other than that I have only seen their Level 5s. And not their program uniform

They never 100 percent chose those ones. We got that prototype and a couple from pro cheer. Went with pro cheer :) the rest of the gym was really surprised and didn't even know it was Love when they came out of practice gym and waiting until I told the girls I was with it was them. It's odd to see black widow in an almost all black uniform but they're quite nice and Love loves them lol
Oh okay. Just strange that they posted those ones all over social media before they decided on a uniform! I do love the new ones, and I agree, strange to see so little blue on a bw uniform.

I miss DSE's maroon and navy!!
Me too! Such uncommon colors for an all star gym.
Out of curiosity I wonder how many gyms had brand new uniforms last season and are getting brand new ones this year the parents have to pay for.

**There is a fine line between looking Fierce in a routine and looking Ehr Meh Gawwd**
Too many.

@Cinn124, I really like these Milkyways
1-sies, but I am still scratching my head over the notion of stepping into an 1 piece uniform,,, Especially with the bathroom issue, as @CheerBank mentioned and I can imagine the awesome wedgie potential, as the athletes start to grow, which at this age is bound to happen... How stretchy is this uniform?

Back