All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Where's the BLUE??? There are already so many existing programs with black and red. I don't get it, now they just blend it with everyone else..

I agree! There is nothing distinguishable about the new uniform when comparing it to other programs with Black and Red as their colors. I think they really missed the mark by eliminating or forgetting to add in some baby blue. :confused:

Last edited:
first canadian uniform i've ever seen without a maple leaf

Are you sure it's not on there somewhere? Because like you I thought it was an impossibility for there to be a Canadian uniform without a maple leaf. I think I had better make sure that the world isn't coming to an end.

Are you sure it's not on there somewhere? Because like you I thought it was an impossibility for there to be a Canadian uniform without a maple leaf. I think I had better make sure that the world isn't coming to an end.
Haha I've worn many uniforms without a maple leaf! It is mostly a world's team thing I think, although I like how my uniform has a maple leaf on it. I like being able to represent my country when I go to competitions in the states.

We've only had a Canadian maple leaf on the very first back widow uniform when the program started. Since then we haven't had it on a uniform. Actually I don't see a lot of teams anymore having the maple leaf on a uniform to be honest. I saw a lot of new ones at CFTC and don't recall seeing a lot of them with the maple leaf on it.

We've only had a Canadian maple leaf on the very first back widow uniform when the program started. Since then we haven't had it on a uniform. Actually I don't see a lot of teams anymore having the maple leaf on a uniform to be honest. I saw a lot of new ones at CFTC and don't recall seeing a lot of them with the maple leaf on it.

Well, you know, if you want to go full American---perhaps maple leafs over the tata's with mesh would work.

@AScheer - you gotta start working on the guy's uni :)
I think I missed the conversation, but Canadian guy uniform done! Rhinestones, a thicker belt and lots of mesh of course... gotta stay on trend!

**Disclaimer... I apologize in advance to any Canadians I may offend.
2qdsscg.png

Back