All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

but didn't F5 get a brand new GK one for this season already? and last years' new one... unless last years is retired for good (I LOVED that one - when they kept the long sleeve attached) they'll need 3 day comps just to wear their whole wardrobe

Yup. I liked the one sleeve one as well. I don't believe they will be wearing that at all this season. Perhaps @Fiercecheermom can answer for sure though.

Awkward when you have no idea what F5 uni people are talking about because they have so many. One sleeve? I don't even remember that one lol. I do like this new one. I would prefer the white strap on the shoulder to be black but I can live with it because it's so pretty.

**Suzie didn't get what she wanted for Christmas**

bcf2182d6f33be72ee144295fadd8b7a.jpg

This was getting so much negative comments on IG that somebody actually commented to cheer media to delete the post. I feel so horrible because they are kids who are going to be so happy they're picture made it on cheermedia's IG but for it to be quickly ruined by cruel people. I mean they're little kids. Not even a senior team. Not even like over 14... Which wouldn't be ok but at least at that age u learn or already how to block social media negativity. Poor kids... And my opinion is also if I took a poll of all the commenters, how many have actually cheered all star?? Or cheer competitively at all including rec/school etc? And no not affiliated with the team. For those who have seen my posts or pics etc, u know what team my CPs are on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually don't think they're that bad...I'd change the shorts and fill in the shoulders. I also think that it's a bit dark and the yellow is so bright it kind of throws me a little. Over all though, it covers their bodies and I'm assuming the back isn't crazy so it's bra friendly, so I'd take it over some of the other uniforms I've seen.

If the yellow banding did not also go around the bottom of the legs I would have zero complaints. There is no mesh, they are age appropriate, bra-friendly, and the kids are well covered. They also look thrilled to be wearing it.

They aren't my favorite look, but I'd rather wear that over 75% of the things in this thread.

I think it's the shorts throwing it off. Take away the yellow striping and just let them be the sublimated gradient and I think it would change the whole look. If the bottoms need more yellow, I think adding a yellow belt would balance it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bcf2182d6f33be72ee144295fadd8b7a.jpg

This was getting so much negative comments on IG that somebody actually commented to cheer media to delete the post. I feel so horrible because they are kids who are going to be so happy they're picture made it on cheermedia's IG but for it to be quickly ruined by cruel people. I mean they're little kids. Not even a senior team. Not even like over 14... Which wouldn't be ok but at least at that age u learn or already how to block social media negativity. Poor kids... And my opinion is also if I took a poll of all the commenters, how many have actually cheered all star?? Or cheer competitively at all including rec/school etc? And no not affiliated with the team. For those who have seen my posts or pics etc, u know what team my CPs are on.

Was the gym owner going for a superhero theme/look? If that's the case then they nailed it!! If not....the girls all have pretty smiles :)

The picture does look like it has the chrome filter going on. Maybe the yellow isn't really that bright

It doesn't help when cheer media writes - these are so & so's uniforms - what do you think of these?
he's asking for the comments

True, but regardless people are going to give their opinion. Sometimes I wish there was the option of no comments .. just likes ... but yeah the uniform isnt the worst. I agree with everyone about the shorts. Something about them throws me off...

side notes: WHERE ARE ALL THESE NEW JERSEY GYMS coming from? 5 Alarm? Who are they, and where are they from? How long have they been around? lol

Yup. I liked the one sleeve one as well. I don't believe they will be wearing that at all this season. Perhaps @Fiercecheermom can answer for sure though.
As far as I know, the team will not be using the one sleeved one this year. Additionally, my CP is thinking that the final prototype of the Varsity uniform, might be a little different than the one above.

Back