All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

52den8.jpg

Step Ahead Cinco picture that also includes Step Ahead program uniforms.

52den8.jpg

Step Ahead Cinco picture that also includes Step Ahead program uniforms.
Love the senior team unis but I'm going to have to say NO to the uni on the right, wish they would have gone with a solid fabric.

eta: I also like the neckline on the senior team better, my cp has a white neckline also and it gets so dirty with makeup, the blue neckline on the senior team makes the uniform pop! Really like the uni on the left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uni on the left, gorgeous; uni on the right, only reaffirming my hatred of mesh (especially rhinestoned mesh) stomachs.

The stoning in the lettering is beautiful and kind of interesting. Wonder how it'll look on the floor.

The mesh is very distracting. I agree that white material would of been beautiful.

One thing that maybe could have been done if they were dead set on the mesh would have been to bring the top down lower so there's not as much mesh. My CP's team's uniforms (although, fair warning, they were panned in last year's thread as giving off a "stretch mark" vibe) do include mesh, but I've realized there's not a whole lot of it. I think it looks better, though, then some of the wide expanses of mesh I've seen this year.

I like the San Antonio Spirit uni. I wish the arms were different (the girls' were solid, and the guys' didn't look like aluminum foil), but other than that, I like them!

I like that it's not super meshy but to me it looks like they have their skirts pulled up super high:/
The arms are too meshy, and I agree that it looks like granny panties. There are also too many stones. I hate the shoulder and back cutouts too. This uniform doesn't do anything for me.

Back